403 Vley Rd, Glenville, NY 123023 beds, 2 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $166,500
- Price/sqft: $119
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 42228902901100040400020000
- Zillow Home ID: 32487340
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 403 Vley Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12302 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.7% less than in Glenville, and 82.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 12302 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Glenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12302 home values.
- 405 Vley Rd Glenville, NY$76K211,172
- 401 Vley Rd Glenville, NY$145K411,420
- 407 Vley Rd Glenville, NY$167K521,800
- Alley Sac Blvds Glenville, NY--------
- 4 Ruby Blvd Glenville, NY$99K211,288
- 409 Vley Rd Glenville, NY$131K31872
- 412 Vley Rd Glenville, NY$166K432,016
- 410 Vley Rd Glenville, NY$171K311,206
- 1 Vernon Blvd Glenville, NY$155K311,288
- 411 Vley Rd Glenville, NY$135K411,699
- 6 Ruby Blvd Glenville, NY$164K421,496
- 422 Vley Rd Glenville, NY$239K532,500
- 5 Ruby Blvd Glenville, NY$147K31.51,306
- 3 Ruby Blvd Glenville, NY$170K321,916
- 1 Ruby Blvd Glenville, NY$137K211,212
- 3 Vernon Blvd Glenville, NY$146K311,284
- 7 Ruby Blvd Glenville, NY$154K311,371
- 424 Vley Rd Glenville, NY$88K21720
- 8 Ruby Blvd Glenville, NY$160K311,084
- 406 Vley Rd Glenville, NY$167K311,482
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.