- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- 108 days on Zillow
- Views: 630 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2006 for $47,500
- Price/sqft: $47
- MLS #: 277320
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- AppliancesAndEquip \ Ceiling Fan(s), Condition Description \ Excellent, Cooling Features \ Central Electric, Driveway \ Concrete, ExteriorFeatures \ Patio, Fencing \ Wood, FloorCoverings \ Carpet, FloorCoverings \ Wood, Heating Features \ Central Electric, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease, Office Status \ - Active, OtherRooms \ Inside Utility, OtherRooms \ Storm Shelter, TermsOfSale \ Cash, TermsOfSale \ Conventional, ExteriorAndConst \ Brick Veneer, ExteriorFeatures \ Covered Porch, Inside City Limits Y\N \ Yes, LandDescription \ Interior Lot, Style \ 1 Story, Utilities \ Public Utilities, AppliancesAndEquip \ Vent Hood, Fencing \ Partial Fencing, InteriorFeatures \ Utility Sink, InteriorFeatures \ Entrance-Into LivRm, Garages \ 0, InteriorFeatures \ Counters - Laminate, Fireplaces \ 2, Foundation Type \ Combo, GarageAndCarport \ Carport-1 Car Attached, ExteriorFeatures \ Wood Deck, ExteriorFeatures \ Storm Door(s), InteriorFeatures \ Window Treatments - All, AppliancesAndEquip \ Freestanding Gas Stove, Source of Measurement \ Appraisal, InteriorFeatures \ Built-In Safe, Roofing \ Mansard
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,696 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 0375-00-053-003-0-003-00
- Zillow Home ID: 86017200
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $56-92K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Oklahoma home values will increase 2.4% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|405 W Choctaw St Lindsay, OK||$74K||2||1||1,598|
|401 W Choctaw St Lindsay, OK||$69K||2||1||1,392|
|204 SW 4th St Lindsay, OK||$59K||2||1||1,288|
|402 W Choctaw St Lindsay, OK||$62K||2||1||1,368|
|408 W Choctaw St Lindsay, OK||$48K||2||1||880|
|201 SW 5th St Lindsay, OK||$151K||3||2||2,072|
|410 W Choctaw St Lindsay, OK||$59K||2||1||1,352|
|407 W Chickasaw St Lindsay, OK||$167K||2||1||1,240|
|405 W Chickasaw St Lindsay, OK||$53K||3||2||2,655|
|202 SW 5th St Lindsay, OK||$141K||2||1||1,780|
|403 W Chickasaw St Lindsay, OK||$50K||2||1||608|
|103 SW 5th St Lindsay, OK||$54K||2||1||952|
|302 SW 4th St Lindsay, OK||$55K||2||1||1,008|
|502 W Chickasaw St Lindsay, OK||$130K||2||1||2,392|
|307 W Choctaw St Lindsay, OK||$59K||2||1||1,392|
|502 W Choctaw St Lindsay, OK||$60K||2||1||1,196|
|503 W Choctaw St Lindsay, OK||$52K||2||1||1,008|
|304 SW 4th St Lindsay, OK||$68K||4||2||900|
|106 SW 5th St Lindsay, OK||$82K||2||1||1,904|
|303 SW 5th St Lindsay, OK||$52K||2||1||840|
Nearby Schools in Lindsay
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!