403 W Godbold St, Marion, SC 295716 beds, 2.5 baths, 4,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Will be sold as is.
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- 780 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $25
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Composition, Shingle
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2141938651
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 403 W Godbold Street
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 106 2nd Ave Marion, SC--------
- 415 W Godbold St Marion, SC$129K43.53,101
- 102 2nd Ave Marion, SC$49K------
- 416 W Godbold St Marion, SC$124K432,060
- 104 2nd Ave Marion, SC$48K------
- 315 W Godbold St Marion, SC$123K------
- 313 W Godbold St Marion, SC$123K------
- 311 W Godbold St Marion, SC$146K------
- 303 W Godbold St Marion, SC$130K321,866
- 316 W Bond St Marion, SC$121K412,600
- 403 W Godbold St Marion, SC$98K634,000
- 312 W Bond St Marion, SC$87K------
- 308 W Bond St Marion, SC$80K------
- 409 W Godbold St Marion, SC$91K------
- 306 W Bond St Marion, SC$91K------
- 315 W Bond St # 185110 Marion, SC$72K------
- 304 W Bond St Marion, SC$61K------
- 410 W Godbold St Marion, SC$163K------
- 302 W Bond St Marion, SC$85K------
- 413 W Godbold St Marion, SC$53K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!