- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Views: 1,749 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $134,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $89
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 324 sqft
- COOLING \ CENTRAL ELECTRIC, DESIGN \ 1 STORY, DINING TYPE \ LIVING/DINING COMBO, ENERGY \ CEILING FANS, EXTERIOR \ BACKYARD FENCE, EXTERIOR \ CHAIN LINK, EXTERIOR \ COVERED PATIO, EXTERIOR \ PRIVACY FENCE, EXTERIOR \ YARD BUILDING, FLOORS \ HARDWOOD, FLOORS \ TILE, FLOORS \ VINYL, HEATING \ CENTRAL ELECTRIC, INTERIOR \ BUILT-IN BOOKCASES, INTERIOR \ CABLE AVAILABLE, INTERIOR \ CEILING FANS, INTERIOR \ FIREPLACE, INTERIOR \ HIGH SPEED INTERNET AVAIL, INTERIOR \ W/D HOOKUPS, LOT LOCATION \ CENTRAL ACCESS, LOT LOCATION \ INTERIOR, MASTER BEDROOM \ CEILING FAN, MISC EQUIPMENT \ NONE, POOL \ NONE, Property Type \ RES DETACHED, ROOF \ COMPOSITE SHINGLE, Room 1 \ Kitchen, Room 2 \ Dining/Living, Room 3 \ Den, SIDING \ BRICK, STYLE \ TRADITIONAL, WATER FEATURE \ NONE, WATER/SEWER \ PUBLIC SEWER, WATER/SEWER \ PUBLIC WATER, WATERFRONT \ NONE, WATERVIEW \ NONE, ZONING \ RES SINGLE
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,512 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Parcel #: 151S291000023006
- Zillow Home ID: 44637855
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $110-160K.
Market guideZillow predicts 32504 home values will increase 2.8% next year, compared to a 2.6% rise for Pensacola as a whole. Among 32504 homes, this home is valued 8.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32504, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42% lower than in Pensacola, and 61.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32504 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32504 home values.
|4020 Lynn Ora Dr Pensacola, FL||$125K||3||2||1,370|
|4040 Lynn Ora Dr Pensacola, FL||$126K||--||2||1,485|
|4035 Kingsberry Dr Pensacola, FL||$108K||--||1.5||1,196|
|4025 Kingsberry Dr Pensacola, FL||$123K||--||2||1,431|
|4045 Kingsberry Dr Pensacola, FL||$163K||3||2||2,099|
|4035 Lynn Ora Dr Pensacola, FL||$135K||--||2||1,431|
|4050 Lynn Ora Dr Pensacola, FL||$171K||--||2||2,219|
|4010 Lynn Ora Dr Pensacola, FL||$152K||--||2||1,660|
|4045 Lynn Ora Dr Pensacola, FL||$142K||--||2||1,672|
|4025 Lynn Ora Dr Pensacola, FL||$149K||--||2||1,787|
|4015 Kingsberry Dr Pensacola, FL||$152K||--||2.5||1,820|
|4055 Kingsberry Dr Pensacola, FL||$128K||--||2||1,485|
|4055 Lynn Ora Dr Pensacola, FL||$149K||--||2||1,638|
|4015 Lynn Ora Dr Pensacola, FL||$179K||--||2.5||2,168|
|4110 Lynn Ora Dr Pensacola, FL||$128K||3||2||1,512|
|3930 Potosi Rd Pensacola, FL||$150K||3||2||1,720|
|4030 Kingsberry Dr Pensacola, FL||$132K||--||2||1,636|
|4000 Lynn Ora Dr Pensacola, FL||$229K||4||3||2,987|
|4020 Kingsberry Dr Pensacola, FL||$189K||--||3||2,257|
|3920 Potosi Rd Pensacola, FL||$138K||--||2||1,537|
Nearby Schools in Pensacola
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!