4030 Polk St, Riverside, CA 925053 beds, 1.75 baths, 1,170 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $195,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 483 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,170 sqft
- Parcel #: 143323007
- Zillow Home ID: 17803743
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4030 Polk Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the La Sierra market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 40.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.9% higher than in Riverside, and 26.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent La Sierra home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or La Sierra home values.
- 4050 Polk St Riverside, CA$385K31.751,428
- 4016 Polk St Riverside, CA$424K52.51,762
- 10711 Cochran Ave Riverside, CA$300K31.751,692
- 4070 Polk St Riverside, CA$314K41.751,560
- 4059 Zimmerman St Riverside, CA$325K431,800
- 4071 Zimmerman St Riverside, CA$319K41.751,579
- 10717 Cochran Ave Riverside, CA$331K421,998
- 4013 Polk St Riverside, CA$298K41.751,455
- Polk St Riverside, CA$287K41.751,534
- 4029 Polk St Riverside, CA$314K421,676
- 4088 Polk St Riverside, CA$293K321,332
- 4088 Polk St Riverside, CA$335K33--
- 4088 Polk St Riverside, CA$295K321,332
- 4007 Polk St Riverside, CA$287K421,534
- 3980 Polk St UNIT E Riverside, CA$208K331,481
- 3980 Polk St UNIT F Riverside, CA$196K221,211
- 3984 Polk St UNIT F Riverside, CA$158K221,211
- 3984 Polk St UNIT E Riverside, CA$204K32.51,481
- 4085 Zimmerman St Riverside, CA$328K42.751,478
- 3980 Polk St UNIT D Riverside, CA$198K321,394
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.