Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $200K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $6.1K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Tulsa is $8,900.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $10.2K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Tulsa is $17,645.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 8,189 sqft
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1980
- All time views: 2,753
- HOA Fee: $100/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2015 for $148,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $148
- 800 sqft basement
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 264 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Buildings: "Shed"
- Appliance Connections: "Electric"
- Appliance Connections: "Gas"
- Appliances Included: "Dishwasher"
- Appliances Included: "Disposal"
- Basement Description: "None"
- Bedroom 2: "Level 1"
- Bedroom 3: "Level 1"
- City: Tulsa
- Construction: Wood Frame
- Cooling: "Central AC"
- Counter Top Material: "Granite"
- County: Tulsa
- Den Desc: "Level 1"
- Dining Room Description: "Combo w/ Family"
- Direction House Faces: S
- "Ceiling Fans"
- "Extra Insulation"
- "Insulated Doors"
- "Insulated Windows"
- "Sprinkler System"
- Exterior Siding: "Vinyl"
- Fence: "Chain Link"
- Fence: "Full"
- Flooring: "Carpet"
- Flooring: "Some Hardwood"
- Flooring: "Tile"
- Foundation: "Crawl Space"
- Garage Capacity: 1
- Garage Description: "Attached"
- Garage Description: "Elec Overhead Door"
- Grade School: Lanier
- Hall Bath: "Bathtub"
- Heating Source: Gas
- Heating System: "Central"
- High School: Edison
- Hot Water: "Gas"
- "Cable TV Wired"
- "Internet Wired"
- "Security System-Owned"
- "Smoke Detector"
- Interior Fireplace Description: "Gas Logs"
- Interior Fireplace Description: "Gas Starter"
- Internet List: Yes
- Kitchen: "Level 1"
- Living Room: "Formal"
- Lot Description: "Mature Trees"
- Master Bath: "Full Bath"
- Master Bath: "Separate Shower"
- Master/1st Bedroom: "Level 1"
- Master/1st Bedroom: "Private Bath"
- Master/1st Bedroom: "Separate Closets"
- Master/1st Bedroom: "Walk-in Closet"
- Middle/Jr High School: Edison Prep.
- Oven Description: "Single"
- Patio/Deck: "Covered Patio"
- Patio/Deck: "Covered Porch"
- Pool on Premises: "None"
- Property Sub Type: House
- Property Type: Residential
- Range: 13E
- Range Description: Stove
- Roof Material: Asphalt / Fiberglass
- School District: Tulsa (1)
- Sewer: City
- SqFt Source: Court House
- Status: Active
- Street Direction: E
- Street Type: Place
- Style: Bungalow
- Utility Connections Avail.: "Cable TV"
- Utility Connections Avail.: "Electric"
- Utility Connections Avail.: "Gas "
- Utility Connections Avail.: "Phone "
- Utility Room: "Inside"
- Utility Room: "Level 1"
- Water Source: "City"
- Windows: "Vinyl"
- Year Built Source: Court House
- Zip Code: 74114
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 1
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 997 sqft
- Parcel #: 07500931602840
- Zillow Home ID: 22109221
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74114 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.4% less than in Tulsa, and 11% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 74114 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tulsa.
|4027 E 25th Pl Tulsa, OK||$123K||--||1.5||1,590|
|4035 E 25th Pl Tulsa, OK||$107K||3||1||1,018|
|4021 E 25th Pl Tulsa, OK||$91K||--||1||874|
|4041 E 25th Pl Tulsa, OK||$87K||2||1||864|
|4014 E 25th St Tulsa, OK||$92K||--||1||1,050|
|4018 E 25th St Tulsa, OK||$107K||--||2||1,288|
|4010 E 25th St Tulsa, OK||$120K||3||2||1,838|
|4036 E 25th Pl Tulsa, OK||$119K||--||1||1,686|
|4030 E 25th Pl Tulsa, OK||$117K||--||2||1,488|
|4024 E 25th St Tulsa, OK||$90K||--||1||900|
|4040 E 25th Pl Tulsa, OK||$91K||2||1||842|
|4045 E 25th Pl Tulsa, OK||$90K||--||1||888|
|4026 E 25th Pl Tulsa, OK||$143K||3||2||1,918|
|2515 S Oswego Ave Tulsa, OK||$98K||--||1||1,057|
|2521 S Oswego Ave Tulsa, OK||$110K||3||1||1,103|
|4028 E 25th St Tulsa, OK||$90K||3||1||1,043|
|4046 E 25th Pl Tulsa, OK||$91K||3||1||1,008|
|4022 E 25th Pl Tulsa, OK||$89K||2||1||864|
|2507 S Oswego Ave Tulsa, OK||$105K||--||1||1,197|
|2527 S Oswego Ave Tulsa, OK||$100K||3||2||1,036|
Nearby Schools in Tulsa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!