4034 Mount Acadia Blvd, San Diego, CA 921114 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,892 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Very rare town home of this caliber being offered for sale at the luxurious Pacific Bluffs community, in San Diego, Clairemont neighborhood Enjoy luxury living without paying a half a million or more. At the completion of the home remodeling in 2010, the home appraised for $425,000.00. Being offered, partially furnished at $425,000.00
As a bonus to an investor or to someone that wants a nice vacation home or as permanent home for someone starting out int their first home, the home is being sold completely furnished with fine furnishings. If you are an investor, this home will bring you instant income as a furnished vacation rental. From day one after the house has closed, you can lease the home and have instant cash flow. The house has been my little mansion, and special attention went into completely remodeling the home from the walls out. This 1892 Sq. Ft, furnished 4 BD/3 Bath home has a wonderful open floor plan with upgraded features including: stainless steel appliances, granite counters, cherrywood cabinetry, oversized tile flooring, tankless gas water heater, new AC, new furnace, and a beautiful patio to take in the cool and sunshiny San Diego piece of heaven on earth. The home is 15 minutes from the bay and beaches, close to Sea World, and easy access to the freeways. You will love this San Diego home.
Family circumstances require me to sell this lovely home. Note: the house is being offered below the appraised value, and because I am selling the home, with most of the furnishings that I paid thousands for, I cannot pay a commission to list the house with a Realtor.
The inventory of houses for sale in San Diego is low, so, act quickly and bring your cash and proof of funds, or your letter from a lender showing that your a pre-approved for a loan and we can schedule a showing. Call for an appointment. Contact Lee: 602-448-8939
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- New heater, New AC, Tankless Gas Water Heater, Contemporary Furnishings
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,892 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2114793438
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4034 Mount Acadia Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Clairemont Mesa West market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60% less than in San Diego, and 79.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Clairemont Mesa West home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Clairemont Mesa West home values.
- 4136 Mount Acadia Blvd San Diego, CA$401K331,920
- 4134 Mount Acadia Blvd San Diego, CA$395K42.51,892
- 5247 Mount Alifan Dr San Diego, CA$389K321,766
- 4132 Mount Acadia Blvd San Diego, CA$391K32.51,872
- 5245 Mount Alifan Dr San Diego, CA$392K32.51,872
- 4130 Mount Acadia Blvd San Diego, CA$429K331,969
- 4080 Mount Acadia Blvd San Diego, CA$395K42.51,892
- 5243 Mount Alifan Dr San Diego, CA$430K331,920
- 4082 Mount Acadia Blvd San Diego, CA$432K331,872
- 4128 Mount Acadia Blvd San Diego, CA$394K331,872
- 4084 Mount Acadia Blvd San Diego, CA$399K331,920
- 5241 Mount Alifan Dr San Diego, CA$453K431,892
- Mount Acadia Blvd San Diego, CA$394K32.51,872
- 4086 Mount Acadia Blvd San Diego, CA$404K431,920
- 4126 Mount Acadia Blvd San Diego, CA$392K42.51,892
- 4088 Mount Acadia Blvd San Diego, CA$391K42.51,892
- 5249 Mount Alifan Dr San Diego, CA$389K421,702
- 4124 Mount Acadia Blvd San Diego, CA$389K321,766
- 5251 Mount Alifan Dr San Diego, CA$389K321,702
- 5253 Mount Alifan Dr San Diego, CA$462K431,920
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292