4035 Battersea Rd, Coconut Grove, FL 331332 beds, 2 baths, 2,085 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $750,000
- Price/sqft: $360
- Parking: 132 sqft
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,085 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 0141290240050
- Zillow Home ID: 43864468
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4035 Battersea Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South-West Coconut Grove market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 93.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.1% less than in Miami, and 135.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help South-West Coconut Grove home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South-West Coconut Grove home values.
- 4035 Battersea Rd Miami, FL$598K222,085
- 4061 Battersea Rd Coconut Grove, FL$889K312,368
- 4260 Braganza Ave Miami, FL$1.36M443,539
- 4001 Battersea Rd Miami, FL$1.24M43.53,189
- 4020 Woodridge Rd Miami, FL$764K321,448
- 4010 Woodridge Rd Miami, FL$711K321,648
- 4030 Woodridge Rd Coconut Grove, FL$961K212,829
- 4000 Woodridge Rd Miami, FL$653K211,146
- 4065 Battersea Rd Miami, FL$1.55M443,167
- 4040 Woodridge Rd Miami, FL$1.34M423,069
- 4050 Battersea Rd Coconut Grove, FL$3.11M65.55,932
- 4071 Battersea Rd Coral Gables, FL$680K------
- 4384 Ingraham Hwy Miami, FL$2.81M53.54,725
- 4071 Battersea Rd Miami, FL$1.36M453,596
- 4071 Battersea Rd Miami, FL$797K453,596
- 4050 Woodridge Rd Miami, FL$649K211,358
- 4060 Battersea Rd Miami, FL$2.65M565,600
- 4265 Braganza Ave Miami, FL$619K321,022
- 4073 Battersea Rd Miami, FL$1.29M553,478
- 4021 Woodridge Rd Miami, FL$1.12M422,453
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.