- Lot: 7,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 445 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2012
- MLS #: 59931597
- Keller Williams Realty Northeast
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 514 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Maintenance Fee \ Mandatory, Master Bath Description \ Double Sinks, Master Bath Description \ Master Bath + Separate Shower, Washer Dryer Connections \ Electric Dryer Connections, Cooling System Desc \ Central Electric, Defects \ No Known Defects, Disclosures \ Sellers Disclosure, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fans, Fireplace Description \ Gas Connections, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Description \ Slab, Garage\Carport Desc \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Garage Description \ Attached Garage, Heating System Description \ Central Gas, Status \ Active, List Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease, 1st Lien Assumable \ No, Maintenance Fee Payment Schedule \ Annually, Ownership Type \ Full Ownership, Prop Type \ Single-Family, Restrictions \ Deed Restrictions, Roof Description \ Composition, Room Description \ Breakfast Room, Room Description \ Formal Dining, Utility Room Description \ Utility Rm in House, Style Description \ Traditional, Year Built Source \ Appraisal District, Washer Dryer Connections \ Washer Connections, SqFt Source \ Builder, Water Sewer Description \ Public Sewer, Water Sewer Description \ Public Water, Exterior Description \ Back Yard Fenced, Exterior Description \ Fully Fenced, Lot Size Source \ Appraisal District, Room Description \ 1 Living Area, Exterior Construction \ Brick & Wood, Master Bath Description \ Whirlpool\Tub, Exterior Description \ Sprinkler System, Interior Features \ High Ceiling, Bedroom Description \ All Bedrooms Down, Private Pool Description \ Gunite, Room Description \ Study\Library, Oven Type \ Electric Oven, Range Type \ Electric Range, Lot Description \ In Golf Course Community, Energy Features \ Digital Program Thermostat, Exterior Description \ Spa\Hot Tub, Interior Features \ Spa\Hot Tub, Lot Description \ Patio Lot, Property Type \ Patio Home, Number Of Unit Stories \ 1, Geo Market Area \ Kingwood West, New Construction \ N, 1st Bedroom Dimension \ 15X15, Section Number \ 14, 2nd Bedroom Dimension \ 13x11, 3rd Bedroom Dimension \ 13x11, Dining Room Dimensions \ 13x13, Kitchen Dimensions \ 14x13, Breakfast Room Dimensions \ 11x11, Legal Subdivision \ KINGWOOD KINGS CROSSING, Legal Description \ LT 9 BLK 1 KINGS CROSSING SEC 14 R\P
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,593 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1170530010009
- Zillow Home ID: 28503911
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Kingwood Area home values will increase 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Houston as a whole. Among Kingwood Area homes, this home is 63.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 48.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kingwood Area, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.6% lower than in Houston, and 28.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Kingwood Area home values rise more quickly than other regions in Houston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kingwood Area home values.
|4031 Buckeye Creek Rd Humble, TX||$255K||3||2||2,396|
|4039 Buckeye Creek Rd Humble, TX||$295K||3||2.5||2,551|
|4027 Buckeye Creek Rd Humble, TX||$266K||2||2||2,395|
|4043 Buckeye Creek Rd Humble, TX||$282K||2||2||2,355|
|4034 Buckeye Creek Rd Humble, TX||$259K||3||2||2,361|
|4023 Buckeye Creek Rd Humble, TX||$253K||2||2||2,372|
|4026 Buckeye Creek Rd Humble, TX||$248K||3||2||2,355|
|4047 Buckeye Creek Rd Humble, TX||$256K||2||2||2,396|
|4042 Buckeye Creek Rd Humble, TX||$282K||2||2.5||2,395|
|4019 Buckeye Creek Rd Humble, TX||$258K||3||2||2,395|
|4018 Buckeye Creek Rd Humble, TX||$260K||3||2||2,391|
|3234 Glade Springs Dr Humble, TX||$164K||4||2||2,060|
|4051 Buckeye Creek Rd Humble, TX||$247K||2||2||2,355|
|4050 Buckeye Creek Rd Humble, TX||$254K||2||2||2,372|
|4015 Buckeye Creek Rd Humble, TX||$273K||3||2.5||2,551|
|4031 Wilderness Falls Trl Humble, TX||$260K||3||2||2,395|
|4014 Buckeye Creek Rd Humble, TX||$261K||3||3||2,404|
|3227 River Valley Dr Humble, TX||$138K||3||2.5||1,650|
|4027 Wilderness Falls Trl Humble, TX||$252K||3||2||2,372|
|3230 Glade Springs Dr Humble, TX||$151K||4||2.5||2,027|
Nearby Schools in Houston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!