4035 E 67th St, Tulsa, OK 741363 beds, 2 baths, 1,943 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,628 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- 396 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2000 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $84
- MLS #: 1417802
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 504 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,943 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 74190830421530
- Zillow Home ID: 22229847
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4035 E 67th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74136 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 29.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.8% lower than in Tulsa, and 37.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 74136 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tulsa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74136 home values.
- 4029 E 67th St Tulsa, OK$152K321,896
- 6729 S Richmond Ave UNIT 629 Tulsa, OK$58K221,156
- 6645 S New Haven Ave Tulsa, OK$272K332,632
- 4034 E 67th St Tulsa, OK$151K322,038
- 6643 S New Haven Ave Tulsa, OK$270K--32,589
- 4028 E 67th St Tulsa, OK$166K--21,939
- 4023 E 67th St Tulsa, OK$177K--22,339
- 6701 S Richmond Ave UNIT 655 Tulsa, OK$52K221,156
- 6703 S Richmond Ave Tulsa, OK$55K221,153
- 6703 S Richmond Ave UNIT 653 Tulsa, OK$56K--21,156
- 6711 S Richmond Ave UNIT 644 Tulsa, OK$56K221,153
- 6711 S Richmond Ave UNIT 544 Tulsa, OK$64K--21,153
- 6647 S New Haven Ave Tulsa, OK$189K422,290
- 6713 S Richmond Ave UNIT 542 Tulsa, OK$66K--21,156
- 6713 S Richmond Ave UNIT 642 Tulsa, OK$66K--21,156
- 6713 S Richmond Ave UNIT 643 Tulsa, OK$66K--21,156
- 6713 S Richmond Ave UNIT 543 Tulsa, OK$66K--21,156
- 6715 S Richmond Ave UNIT 539 Tulsa, OK$66K--21,156
- 6715 S Richmond Ave UNIT 540 Tulsa, OK$65K--21,156
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.