4035 Ritchie Rd, Santa Ysabel, CA 920704 beds, 2 baths, 2,004 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Located in Wynola and minutes from Jess Martin park & playground, sprawling canyon trails (great for hiking, mountain biking and horseback riding), and a quick drive to Santa Ysabel Casino, the Ramona wineries, downtown Julian, and one mile from Wynola Pizza and Jeremy's on the Hill. This is a family oriented community that has an excellent school district (an award winning elementary school) and one of the lowest crime rates in the county. The perfect place to raise a family, retire or just enjoy the comfort of living in a small community along with the peaceful charm of country life!
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $417,000
- Price/sqft: $208
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Floor size: 2,004 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2481603500
- Zillow Home ID: 69018562
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4035 Ritchie Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Santa Ysabel, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.1% lower than in San Diego Metro, and 5.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Santa Ysabel home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Santa Ysabel home values.
- 4047 Ritchie Rd Santa Ysabel, CA$529K322,486
- 4030 Ritchie Rd Santa Ysabel, CA$365K321,416
- 4131 Highway 78 Santa Ysabel, CA--111,054
- 4020 Ritchie Rd Santa Ysabel, CA$479K211,972
- 3040 Ritchie Rd Santa Ysabel, CA$252K11680
- 4055 Ritchie Rd Santa Ysabel, CA$516K211,768
- 4226 Highway 78 Santa Ysabel, CA$311K211,023
- 4225 Highway 78 Santa Ysabel, CA$322K311,128
- 4153 Highway 78 Santa Ysabel, CA$540K52.52,350
- 4115 Highway 78 Santa Ysabel, CA$319K211,144
- 4062 Ritchie Rd Santa Ysabel, CA$479K432,109
- 4243 Julian Hwy Santa Ysabel, CA$326K311,093
- 4157 Ritchie Rd # T Santa Ysabel, CA$501K322,595
- 4157 Ritchie Rd Santa Ysabel, CA$573K322,595
- 4259 Julian Hwy Santa Ysabel, CA$434K421,840
- 4259 Highway 78 Santa Ysabel, CA$537K------
- 4148 Ritchie Rd Santa Ysabel, CA$325K321,040
- 4275 Highway 78 Santa Ysabel, CA$296K11724
- 4094-4096 Highway 78 Julian, CA$593K------
- 4051 Highway 78 Santa Ysabel, CA$281K11688
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!