4035 W 130th St, Cleveland, OH 441352 beds, 1 bath, 792 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,535 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $18,000
- Price/sqft: $23
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 560 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 792 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 137
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 01913005
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33362555
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4035 W 130th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Puritas-Longmead market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 83.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.3% less than in Cleveland, and 249.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Puritas-Longmead home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Puritas-Longmead home values.
- 4043 W 130th St Cleveland, OH$66K311,064
- 12920 Emery Ave Cleveland, OH$40K421,428
- 12909 Emery Ave Cleveland, OH$40K32912
- 12912 Brookfield Ave Cleveland, OH$40K211,040
- 4051 W 130th St Cleveland, OH$51K41.51,296
- 12905 Emery Ave Cleveland, OH$71K321,330
- 12908 Brookfield Ave Cleveland, OH$43K41.51,311
- 12904 Emery Ave Cleveland, OH$42K21676
- 12901 Emery Ave Cleveland, OH$85K51.51,392
- 12904 Brookfield Ave Cleveland, OH$41K311,210
- 4059 W 130th St Cleveland, OH$55K311,000
- Emery Ave Cleveland, OH$58K31.51,008
- Emery Ave Cleveland, OH$45K21672
- Hirst Ave Cleveland, OH$53K31988
- Brookfield Ave Cleveland, OH$42K21936
- 12821 Emery Ave Cleveland, OH$44K321,048
- 12900 Brookfield Ave Cleveland, OH$89K41.51,436
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.