4035 Willow St, Hobart, IN 463423 beds, 1 bath, 864 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- 346 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $55,000
- Price/sqft: $69
- MLS #: 336914
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space, 400 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 864 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 45-08-26-181-004.000-018
- Zillow Home ID: 73367149
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4035 Willow Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hobart market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 97.8% less than in Chicago Metro, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Hobart home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hobart home values.
- 4021 Willow St Hobart, IN$80K21864
- 4047 Willow St Hobart, IN$81K31864
- 4017 Willow St Hobart, IN$80K21864
- 4055 Willow St Hobart, IN$80K21864
- 4003 Willow St Hobart, IN$67K311,294
- 4067 Willow St Hobart, IN$81K31864
- 4034 Howard St Hobart, IN$96K311,339
- 4020 Howard St Hobart, IN$79K21864
- 4046 Howard St Hobart, IN$83K311,160
- 4073 Willow St Hobart, IN$121K311,224
- 4016 Howard St Hobart, IN$96K311,132
- 4054 Howard St Hobart, IN$81K31864
- 4002 Howard St Hobart, IN$81K31864
- 4034 Willow St Hobart, IN$94K211,008
- 4079 Willow St Hobart, IN$80K21864
- 4046 Willow St Hobart, IN$81K31864
- 4020 Willow St Hobart, IN$80K31864
- 3995 Willow St Hobart, IN$90K31864
- 4054 Willow St Hobart, IN$88K31909
- 4016 Willow St Hobart, IN$101K311,104
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!