- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4037 Mantua Way, Raleigh, NC 276042.5 baths, 1,976 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 1999 for $151,500
- Parking: 210 sqft
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,976 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 172519704033000
- Zillow Home ID: 50108875
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4037 Mantua Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northeast Raleigh, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.5% higher than in Raleigh, and 142.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Raleigh home values.
- 4033 Mantua Way Raleigh, NC$153K--21,502
- 2205 Tucca Way Raleigh, NC$137K32.51,525
- 2201 Tucca Way Raleigh, NC$159K32.51,746
- 4101 Mantua Way Raleigh, NC$150K321,250
- 2209 Tucca Way Raleigh, NC$119K--2.51,290
- 4029 Toccopola St Raleigh, NC$139K--31,842
- 2200 Sappello Ct Raleigh, NC$164K--2.51,736
- 4108 Toccopola St Raleigh, NC$160K--2.51,714
- 2204 Sappello Ct Raleigh, NC$154K--2.51,633
- 4105 Mantua Way Raleigh, NC$161K331,801
- 2213 Tucca Way Raleigh, NC$146K321,758
- 4112 Toccopola St Raleigh, NC$122K321,780
- 4028 Toccopola St Raleigh, NC$186K--2.52,088
- 4025 Toccopola St Raleigh, NC$127K--2.51,346
- 4116 Toccopola St Raleigh, NC$138K--2.51,550
- 4032 Mantua Way Raleigh, NC$159K--21,216
- 2212 Tucca Way Raleigh, NC$125K321,294
- 4109 Mantua Way Raleigh, NC--------
- 4024 Toccopola St Raleigh, NC$162K--21,523
- 2208 Sappello Ct Raleigh, NC$155K--2.51,762
Nearby Schools in Raleigh
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292