- Lot: 5,823 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Views: 1,440 all time views
- HOA Fee: $120
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $279,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $102
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Dwnstrs, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Split, Additional Bedroom \ Othr Bdr Walkin Clst, Architecture \ Spanish, Assoc Rules/Info \ NoVsble TrkTrlrRvBt, Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Semi-Annually, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Block, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Stories \ 2, Features \ Skylight(s), Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Features \ Wet Bar(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Family Rm, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Sandra Day O''Connor High School, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bedroom \ Split, Master Bedroom \ Upstairs, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ All Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Sewer \ Sewer in & Cnctd, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ Spa - Heated, Spa \ Spa - Private, Tax Municipality \ Glendale, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Security Sys Owned, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,731 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 20511275
- Zillow Home ID: 7929672
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $225-285K.
Market guideZillow predicts Deer Valley home values will rise 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Deer Valley homes, this home is valued 55.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Deer Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.8% lower than in Phoenix, and 161% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Deer Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Deer Valley home values.
|4041 W Avenida Del Sol Glendale, AZ||$274K||4||3||2,731|
|4033 W Avenida Del Sol Glendale, AZ||$199K||3||2||1,601|
|4034 W Creedance Blvd Glendale, AZ||$234K||--||3||2,129|
|4038 W Creedance Blvd Glendale, AZ||$253K||4||2.5||2,678|
|4030 W Creedance Blvd Glendale, AZ||$252K||--||3.5||2,678|
|4045 W Avenida Del Sol Glendale, AZ||$205K||4||3||2,099|
|4045 W Avenida Del Sol Glendale, AZ||$234K||4||3||2,099|
|4029 W Avenida Del Sol Glendale, AZ||$206K||--||2.5||1,807|
|4038 W Avenida Del Sol Glendale, AZ||$277K||4||3||2,731|
|4042 W Avenida Del Sol Glendale, AZ||$234K||--||3.75||2,099|
|4034 W Avenida Del Sol Glendale, AZ||$255K||4||3||2,200|
|4042 W Creedance Blvd Glendale, AZ||$258K||--||4||2,731|
|4026 W Creedance Blvd Glendale, AZ||$246K||--||4||2,731|
|4046 W Avenida Del Sol Glendale, AZ||$276K||4||3||2,731|
|4030 W Avenida Del Sol Glendale, AZ||$249K||4||3||2,731|
|4049 W Avenida Del Sol Glendale, AZ||$296K||4||2.5||2,731|
|4046 W Creedance Blvd Glendale, AZ||$206K||4||2||1,807|
|4022 W Creedance Blvd Glendale, AZ||$263K||4||2.5||2,678|
|4033 W Creedance Blvd Glendale, AZ||$228K||--||3.75||2,099|
|4041 W Cielo Grande Glendale, AZ||$192K||--||2.5||1,601|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!