This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Stainless Steel Appliances, Full Size Washer and Dryer included. Access to Cole Park (directly across the street), tennis courts, West Village, Shopping, Knox-Henderson Restaurants,
(2 blocks away). All bedrooms upstairs with carpet, All tile downstairs, Hardwood floor on Stairs and Hallway. 2 person Airtub upstairs.
- Built in 1960
- Views: 7,972 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport
- Last sold: Mar 2007
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Association Fee Includes \ All Utilities
- Association Type \ None
- Compensation Paid \ Other
- Construction Materials \ Siding
- County Or Parish \ Dallas
- Heating system: Central Air-Elec
- Internet Exposure \ Members IDX Websites
- Internet Exposure \ NTREIS Translator
- Internet Exposure \ REALTOR.com
- Internet Exposure \ Realtors Property Resource
- Internet Exposure \ Syndicate Listing
- Internet Exposure \ TexasRealEstate.com
- Internet Exposure \ Zillow
- Lease Conditions \ Other
- Lease Type \ Yearly
- Lot Size Units \ Acres
- Monies Required \ Security Deposit
- Other Equipment \ Disposal
- Other Equipment \ Range\Oven-Electric
- Other Equipment \ Water Line to Refrigerator
- Parking Features \ Assigned Spaces
- Property Sub Type \ LSE-Condo\Townhome
- Structural Style \ Condo\Townhome
- Tenant Pays \ Other
- Transaction Type \ For Sale\Lease
- Utilities \ City Sewer
- Utilities \ City Water
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,183 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Parcel #: 00000157746000000
- Zillow Home ID: 26683286
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Oak Lawn
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Oak Lawn, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.7% lower than in Dallas, and 78.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Oak Lawn home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
|Other Units in this Building (19)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 4039 Cole Ave|
Nearby Schools in Dallas
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!