- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4039 Queensbury Cir, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 442244 beds, 3 baths, 2,054 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,054 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 152
- Lot width: 82
- Parcel #: 5614411
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35399359
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4039 Queensbury Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44224 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.1% higher than in Stow, and 29.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44224 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stow.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44224 home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,246 sqft, 19,166 sqft lot, built in 1982
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 4031 Queensbury Cir Cuyahoga Falls, OH$244K432,300
- 4047 Queensbury Cir Cuyahoga Falls, OH$218K42.52,710
- 4020 Queensbury Cir Cuyahoga Falls, OH$200K422,259
- 4032 Queensbury Cir Cuyahoga Falls, OH$292K332,246
- 4023 Queensbury Cir Cuyahoga Falls, OH$219K42.52,620
- 4055 Queensbury Cir Cuyahoga Falls, OH$239K42.52,640
- 4061 Queensbury Cir Cuyahoga Falls, OH$195K332,002
- 4044 Queensbury Cir Cuyahoga Falls, OH$190K42.52,020
- 4008 Queensbury Cir Cuyahoga Falls, OH$192K332,100
- 4015 Queensbury Cir Cuyahoga Falls, OH$255K42.52,310
- 3175 Crown Pointe Dr Stow, OH$205K432,045
- 4052 Queensbury Cir Cuyahoga Falls, OH$202K42.52,636
- 3163 Crown Pointe Dr Stow, OH$253K43.52,131
- 3197 Courtwood Way Stow, OH$207K42.52,122
- 3183 Crown Pointe Dr Stow, OH$196K42.52,170
- 4035 Kings Mill Blvd Stow, OH$211K32.52,070
- 3201 Courtwood Way Stow, OH$246K42.52,102
- 4023 Kings Mill Blvd Stow, OH$225K432,230
- 3172 Crown Pointe Dr Stow, OH$227K42.52,621
- 3164 Crown Pointe Dr Stow, OH$232K42.52,240
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!