- Lot: 4,402 sqft
- Built in 1948
- 287 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,937 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 1998 for $69,900
- Price/sqft: $78
- MLS #: BA8428924
- Finished basement, 300 sqft
- Acreage \ 0, HalfBaths \ 0, HasBodyOfWater \ 0, HasWaterFront \ 0, BasementType \ Full, CvrdParking2Spaces \ 0, Cooling \ Central A\C, TotalNoOfUnits \ 0, Fireplaces \ 0, Exterior \ Brick, HasBasement \ 1, HasPool \ 0, Heating \ Forced Air, IsForeClosure \ 0, IsNewConstruction \ 0, IsSale \ 1, LotSquareFootage \ 0, PropertyMasterType \ Townhouse, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Street, PropertyType \ Semi-Detached, Sewer \ Public Sewer, Style \ Colonial, CondoFee \ 0, CvrdParking1Spaces \ 0, Water \ Public, HasWaterAccess \ 0, WaterHeater \ Natural Gas, HasWaterView \ 0, HOAFee \ 0, TotalLeasedUnits \ 0, TotalUnfurnishedUnits \ 0, TaxYear \ 2013, TotalSquareFeet \ 0, NoOfLevels \ 3, ListingDate \ 2014-08-11T00:00:00, Directions \ The Alameda south of Argonne Drive, LotNumber \ 067, TotalTaxes \ 3259.16
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,280 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 139
- Lot width: 31
- Parcel #: 3971K067
- Zillow Home ID: 36467606
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $75-140K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Original Northwood home values will decrease 1.1% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Baltimore as a whole. Among Original Northwood homes, this home is 39.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 35.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Original Northwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.3% less than in Baltimore, and 134.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Original Northwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Original Northwood home values.
|4037 The Alameda Baltimore, MD||$110K||3||1||1,280|
|The Alameda Baltimore, MD||$110K||--||1||1,280|
|The Alameda Baltimore, MD||$141K||--||2||1,408|
|4041 The Alameda Baltimore, MD||$141K||--||2||1,408|
|4035 The Alameda Baltimore, MD||$121K||4||2||1,280|
|4043 The Alameda Baltimore, MD||$138K||--||2||1,408|
|4033 The Alameda Baltimore, MD||$142K||--||2.5||1,408|
|4045 The Alameda Baltimore, MD||$155K||3||2.5||1,408|
|4031 The Alameda Baltimore, MD||$136K||--||2||1,408|
|4047 The Alameda Baltimore, MD||$126K||--||2||1,280|
|4049 The Alameda Baltimore, MD||$122K||--||1.5||1,280|
|4029 The Alameda Baltimore, MD||$107K||--||1||1,280|
|4034 Deepwood Rd Baltimore, MD||$212K||--||1||1,440|
|4032 Deepwood Rd Baltimore, MD||$184K||--||1||1,870|
|4051 The Alameda Baltimore, MD||$127K||--||2||1,280|
|4027 The Alameda Baltimore, MD||$118K||--||2||1,280|
|4030 Deepwood Rd Baltimore, MD||$156K||3||1.5||1,406|
|4028 Deepwood Rd Baltimore, MD||$214K||--||1.5||1,454|
|4053 The Alameda Baltimore, MD||$140K||--||2||1,280|
|4025 The Alameda Baltimore, MD||$109K||3||1.5||1,280|
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!