40395 SE Roads End, Sandy, OR 970553 beds, 2 baths, 1,812 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- 200 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jun 1997 for $210,000
- Price/sqft: $166
- MLS #: 14102899
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 400 sqft
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial, Water
- Wet Bar
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,812 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00692156
- Zillow Home ID: 48264037
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 40395 Se Roads End
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97055 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.7% greater than in Sandy, and 43.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97055 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sandy.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97055 home values.
- 40355 SE Roads End Sandy, OR$296K321,644
- 40460 SE Cedar Creek Rd Sandy, OR$189K--11,440
- 40370 SE Cedar Creek Rd Sandy, OR$166K11859
- 40360 SE Cedar Creek Rd Sandy, OR$147K21647
- 40480 SE Cedar Creek Rd Sandy, OR$260K311,269
- 40350 SE Cedar Creek Rd Sandy, OR$204K321,200
- 40510 SE Cedar Creek Rd Sandy, OR$248K321,604
- 40346 SE Cedar Creek Rd Sandy, OR$151K11520
- 40441 SE Roads End Sandy, OR$512K222,653
- 40460 SE Bobtail Ln Sandy, OR$189K221,380
- 40342 SE Cedar Creek Rd Sandy, OR$211K211,108
- 40465 SE Bobtail Ln Sandy, OR----21,120
- 16771 SE Ten Eyck Rd Sandy, OR$271K211,120
- 40315 SE Cedar Creek Rd Sandy, OR$198K--21,056
- 40470 SE Bobtail Ln Sandy, OR$184K21680
- 16939 SE Ten Eyck Rd Sandy, OR$378K321,610
- 40450 SE Fish Hatchery Rd Sandy, OR$360K323,327
- 40500 SE Bobtail Ln Sandy, OR$153K11600
- 40281 SE Roads End Sandy, OR$250K41.51,896
- 40551 SE Cedar Creek Rd Sandy, OR$290K421,868
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.