404 Denson Dr, Austin, TX 787522 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,708 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2011
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 220 sqft
- Living room, Parking Type: Off Street
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 136
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 228957
- Zillow Home ID: 29412532
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 404 Denson Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 78752 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 15.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34.7% lower than in Austin Metro, and 29.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 78752 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Austin Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 78752 home values.
- 406 Denson Dr Austin, TX$308K--31,283
- 402 Denson Dr Austin, TX$239K21720
- 500 Denson Dr Austin, TX$277K321,110
- 400 Denson Dr Austin, TX$223K--11,140
- 405 Hammack Dr Austin, TX$239K31840
- 407 Hammack Dr Austin, TX$239K211,060
- 403 Hammack Dr Austin, TX$237K--1948
- 502 Denson Dr Austin, TX$237K--1820
- 304 Denson Dr Austin, TX$223K--1876
- 501 Hammack Dr Austin, TX$219K221,100
- 401 Hammack Dr Austin, TX$328K--21,610
- 503 Hammack Dr Austin, TX$276K321,510
- 504 Denson Dr Austin, TX$239K--1720
- 302 Denson Dr Austin, TX$305K--21,308
- 305 Hammack Dr Austin, TX$254K--11,280
- 505 Hammack Dr Austin, TX$247K--1832
- 303 Hammack Dr Austin, TX$245K--11,230
- 300 Denson Dr Austin, TX$319K--21,221
- 507 Hammack Dr Austin, TX$244K--1832
- 408 Hammack Dr Austin, TX$232K--1910
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.