- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Views: 3,146 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $25,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $13
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 360 sqft
- Appl Equip \ Dishwasher, Appl Equip \ Disposal, Appl Equip \ Microwave, Appl Equip \ Oven, Attic \ Access Panel, Basement Type \ Basement-Full, Basement Type \ Unfinished, Cooling \ Central Air, Cooling \ Electric, Cooling \ Heat Pump, Disclosures \ Office, Fireplace \ Brick, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Heat Fuel \ Electric, Heating \ 2 Zoned Heat, Heating \ Electric, Heating \ Heat Pump, Interior \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Interior \ 9 Ft + Ceilings, Lot Description \ Additional Parcel Available, Lot Description \ Buildable, Lot Description \ Cleared, Lot Description \ Corner, New Resale \ Resale (occupied at least once), Property Sub Type \ Detached, Property Type \ Single Family, Roof \ Slate, Siding \ Stucco, Structure \ Brick, Structure \ Wood, Style \ 2-Story, Wall Type \ Drywall, Wall Type \ Paneling, Water Heater \ Electric, Water Sewer \ Public Sewer, Water Sewer \ Public Water, Year Blt Desc \ Renovated
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Slate
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,944 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 139
- Lot width: 149
- Parcel #: N0000979007
- Zillow Home ID: 12529344
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $66-250K.
Market guideZillow predicts Brookland Park home values will rise 1.7% next year, compared to a 1.9% increase for Richmond as a whole. Among Brookland Park homes, this home is valued 12.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 83.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brookland Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Richmond, and 94.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brookland Park home values.
|3009 Cliff Ave Richmond, VA||$130K||--||1.5||1,362|
|3008 Cliff Ave Richmond, VA||$123K||4||2||1,536|
|3006 Cliff Ave Richmond, VA||$89K||2||1||630|
|3011 Cliff Ave Richmond, VA||$132K||4||1||1,560|
|3004 Cliff Ave Richmond, VA||$93K||2||1||630|
|3000 Cliff Ave Richmond, VA||$114K||--||2||1,819|
|3013 Cliff Ave Richmond, VA||$144K||4||3||1,584|
|313 E Brookland Park Blvd Richmond, VA||$96K||2||1.5||1,288|
|3000 Richmond Henrico Tpke Richmond, VA||--||--||--||--|
|3012 Cliff Ave Richmond, VA||$148K||4||1||1,844|
|311 E Brookland Park Blvd Richmond, VA||$97K||3||2||1,400|
|401 E Brookland Park Blvd APT B Richmond, VA||$96K||1||1||--|
|401 E Brookland Park Blvd APT R Richmond, VA||$96K||1||1||--|
|401 E Brookland Park Blvd APT Q Richmond, VA||$96K||1||1||--|
|401 E Brookland Park Blvd APT A Richmond, VA||$96K||1||1||--|
|401 E Brookland Park Blvd APT H Richmond, VA||$96K||1||1||--|
|401 E Brookland Park Blvd APT P Richmond, VA||$96K||2||1||--|
|401 E Brookland Park Blvd APT N Richmond, VA||$79K||2||1||600|
|401 E Brookland Park Blvd APT O Richmond, VA||$96K||2||1||--|
|3014 Cliff Ave Richmond, VA||$165K||3||3||2,538|
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!