404 Lee St, Greenville, NC 278583 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,878 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.57 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $59
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,878 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 005375
- Zillow Home ID: 51416019
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 404 Lee Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27858 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 103.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 320.9% greater than in Pitt, and 440.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27858 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pitt.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27858 home values.
- 406 Lee St Greenville, NC$156K41.52,122
- 402 Lee St Greenville, NC$175K42.52,236
- Lee St Greenville, NC$92K--0.5--
- 128 Harell St Greenville, NC$150K42.51,941
- 130 Harell St Greenville, NC$135K321,841
- 408 Lee St Greenville, NC$150K422,000
- 400 Lee St Greenville, NC$172K322,226
- 126 Harell St Greenville, NC$167K322,136
- 200 Harell St Greenville, NC$153K332,008
- Lee St Greenville, NC$101K--0.5--
- Lee St Greenville, NC$96K--0.5--
- 100 Terry St Greenville, NC$218K42.53,014
- 405 Lee St Greenville, NC$223K32.52,200
- 410 Lee St Greenville, NC$177K42.52,480
- 403 Lee St Greenville, NC$147K32.51,804
- 202 Harell St Greenville, NC$142K321,698
- 304 Lee St Greenville, NC$168K32.52,247
- 124 Harell St Greenville, NC$160K321,902
- 400 Harell St Greenville, NC$128K321,650
- Lee St Greenville, NC$107K--0.5--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.