404 Old Ivory Ct, Blacklick, OH 430043 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,582 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $142,500
- Price/sqft: $90
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,582 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 515248294
- Zillow Home ID: 34073452
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 404 Old Ivory Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Broad market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 70.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.7% higher than in Columbus, and 271.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Broad home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Broad home values.
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths
2,085 sqft, 6,534 sqft lot, built in 2012
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths
- 398 Old Ivory Ct Blacklick, OH$147K321,496
- 8576 Old Ivory Way Blacklick, OH$161K32.51,872
- 8583 Old Ivory Way Blacklick, OH$130K32.51,369
- Old Ivory Way Blacklick, OH$150K32.51,832
- 8582 Old Ivory Way Blacklick, OH$141K321,351
- 8570 Old Ivory Way Blacklick, OH$150K32.51,832
- 392 Old Ivory Ct Blacklick, OH$175K32.52,240
- 8564 Old Ivory Way Blacklick, OH$134K321,351
- 8589 Old Ivory Way Blacklick, OH$153K331,884
- 409 Sandmar Dr Blacklick, OH$122K32.51,240
- 403 Old Ivory Ct Blacklick, OH$142K32.51,692
- 8558 Old Ivory Way Blacklick, OH$138K32.51,464
- 397 Old Ivory Ct Blacklick, OH$154K32.51,920
- 8579 Abilene Dr Blacklick, OH$151K32.51,872
- 8573 Abilene Dr Blacklick, OH$123K32.51,240
- 427 Sandmar Dr Blacklick, OH$134K32.51,306
- 386 Old Ivory Ct Blacklick, OH$140K32.51,560
- 8567 Abilene Dr Blacklick, OH$143K331,582
- 8552 Old Ivory Way Blacklick, OH$126K32.51,368
- 8595 Old Ivory Way Blacklick, OH$154K32.51,866
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.