- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Views: 3,606 all time views
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $148,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $114
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 300 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: Mountain
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Utility, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Country, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Open, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: M:229 B:129 L:23
- Zillow Home ID: 57933802
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $120-175K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06450 home values will fall 3% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for Meriden as a whole. Among 06450 homes, this home is valued 3.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06450, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.8% lower than in Meriden, and 129.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06450 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06450 home values.
|400 S Curtis St Meriden, CT||$128K||2||1.5||756|
|386 Curtis St Meriden, CT||$150K||2||2||1|
|6 Davis St Meriden, CT||$131K||3||1.5||1,250|
|7 Gardner St Meriden, CT||$120K||3||1||960|
|380 S Curtis St Meriden, CT||$120K||2||1||1,014|
|13 Davis St Meriden, CT||$124K||2||1||758|
|377 S Curtis St Meriden, CT||$222K||3||1||1,450|
|14 Davis St Meriden, CT||$120K||4||1||1,032|
|23 Davis St Meriden, CT||$115K||3||1||950|
|426 S Curtis St Meriden, CT||$133K||3||1||1,344|
|28 Davis St Meriden, CT||$138K||3||1||1,006|
|17 Gardner St Meriden, CT||$123K||3||2||1,152|
|428 S Curtis St Meriden, CT||$127K||3||1||1,008|
|33 Davis St Meriden, CT||$122K||2||1||936|
|36 Davis St Meriden, CT||$153K||4||2||1,650|
|427 S Curtis St Meriden, CT||$138K||3||1||1,064|
|21 Gardner St Meriden, CT||$129K||4||1.5||1,024|
|20 Davis St Meriden, CT||$113K||3||2||624|
|40 Davis St Meriden, CT||$122K||2||1||768|
|28 Gardner St Meriden, CT||$230K||4||2||2,012|
Nearby Schools in Meriden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!