- Lot: 6,882 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1901
- 99 days on Zillow
- Views: 951 all time views
- 18 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 1999 for $32,000
- Price/sqft: $56
- MLS #: 3678538
- Parking: 0 space
- Partial basement
- Appliances Equipment \ Range, Appliances Equipment \ Refrigerator, Association \ Zanesville Board of REALTORS?, Available Financing \ Cash, Available Financing \ Conventional, Available Financing \ FHA/VA, Basement Detail \ Full, Basement Detail \ Unfinished, Cooling Type \ Central Air, Driveway \ None, Dwelling Type \ Detached, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Features \ Porch, Fences \ Chain Link, Garage Features \ None, Geocode Source \ Bing, Heating Fuel \ Gas, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Living Area Source \ Auditors Website, Natural Resource Rig \ None, Occupant Type \ Vacant, Property Subtype \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Slate, Style \ Conventional, Water Sewer \ Public Sewer, Water Sewer \ Public Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,603 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 80-82-14-03-10-000
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 84212885
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $30-69K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Ohio home values will rise 2.6% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|407 Seborn Ave Zanesville, OH||$55K||3||2||1,568|
|403 Seborn Ave Zanesville, OH||$52K||2||1||1,257|
|404 Seborn Ave Zanesville, OH||$53K||3||--||--|
|408 Seborn Ave Zanesville, OH||$64K||2||1||1,330|
|411 Seborn Ave Zanesville, OH||$58K||3||1||1,152|
|352 Seborn Ave Zanesville, OH||$60K||2||1||1,266|
|349 Seborn Ave Zanesville, OH||$78K||3||3||1,776|
|416 Seborn Ave Zanesville, OH||$63K||3||1||1,416|
|417 Seborn Ave Zanesville, OH||$47K||3||1||720|
|417 Seborn Ave Zanesville, OH||$49K||2||1||720|
|346 Seborn Ave Zanesville, OH||$56K||3||1||1,296|
|345 Seborn Ave Zanesville, OH||$50K||3||1||1,344|
|422 Seborn Ave Zanesville, OH||$65K||3||2||1,580|
|421 Seborn Ave Zanesville, OH||$84K||6||2||3,116|
|356 Spence Ave Zanesville, OH||$44K||3||1||1,266|
|339 Seborn Ave Zanesville, OH||$44K||--||--||--|
|339 Seborn Ave Zanesville, OH||$46K||3||1||1,440|
|339 Seborn Ave Zanesville, OH||$48K||3||1||--|
|340 Seborn Ave Zanesville, OH||$56K||2||2||1,352|
|430 Seborn Ave Zanesville, OH||$54K||3||1||936|
Nearby Schools in Zanesville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!