4040 Park Blvd, Palo Alto, CA 943063 beds, 1 bath, 1,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $1,100,000
- Price/sqft: $1,048
- Parking: 396 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,050 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 13243026
- Zillow Home ID: 19503773
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4040 Park Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ventura market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 279.2% higher than in San Jose Metro, and 35.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ventura home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ventura home values.
- 4032 Park Blvd Palo Alto, CA$1.72M421,566
- 4044 Park Blvd Palo Alto, CA$1.21M311,050
- 4050 Park Blvd Palo Alto, CA$1.21M321,050
- 4033 2nd St Palo Alto, CA$1.11M311,050
- 4039 2nd St Palo Alto, CA$1.24M321,274
- 201 Maclane St Palo Alto, CA$1.23M311,002
- 4021 2nd St Palo Alto, CA$1.12M311,050
- 207 Maclane St Palo Alto, CA$1.11M311,002
- 4043 2nd St Palo Alto, CA$1.25M321,185
- 4056 Park Blvd Palo Alto, CA$1.28M321,337
- 221 Maclane St Palo Alto, CA$1.19M311,002
- 4051 Park Blvd Palo Alto, CA$1.29M311,050
- 4047 Park Blvd Palo Alto, CA$1.91M421,960
- 4055 2nd St Palo Alto, CA$1.2M311,050
- 4055 Park Blvd Palo Alto, CA$1.49M321,374
- 4043 Park Blvd Palo Alto, CA$1.31M311,033
- 4043 Park Blvd Palo Alto, CA$1.26M311,033
- 4063 Park Blvd Palo Alto, CA$1.27M311,050
- 229 Maclane St Palo Alto, CA$1.2M311,002
- 4060 Park Blvd Palo Alto, CA$1.32M221,398
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.