4040 Ventura Ave, Coconut Grove, FL 331333 beds, 3 baths, 2,816 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- 116 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $461
- MLS #: A1942181
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,816 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2110599067
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4040 Ventura Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South-West Coconut Grove market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 93.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.1% less than in Miami, and 135.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help South-West Coconut Grove home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South-West Coconut Grove home values.
- 4050 Ventura Ave Miami, FL$576K443,353
- 4050 Ventura Ave Miami, FL$1.21M443,353
- 4040 Ventura Ave # 0 Coral Gables, FL$381K------
- 4040 Ventura Ave Miami, FL$1.17M332,816
- 4040 Ventura Ave Miami, FL$1.07M332,816
- 4040 Ventura Ave Coconut Grove, FL$1.15M332,816
- 4052 Ventura Ave Miami, FL$591K34.53,321
- 4052 Ventura Ave Miami, FL$1.24M443,321
- 4055 Ventura Ave Miami, FL$1.18M442,610
- 4038 Ventura Ave Miami, FL$933K33.52,868
- 4060 Ventura Ave Miami, FL$857K44.52,753
- 4020 Ventura Ave Coconut Grove, FL$762K332,644
- 4031 El Prado Blvd Coral Gables, FL$637K432,232
- 4070 Ventura Ave Miami, FL$1.05M433,463
- 4021 El Prado Blvd Coral Gables, FL$669K322,278
- 4061 Ventura Ave Miami, FL$763K211,653
- 4031 Ventura Ave Miami, FL$499K21979
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!