4042 Smith Ranch Rd, Eagle Mountain, UT 840054 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,739 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,839 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $179,000
- Price/sqft: $103
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- 2 car garage, Community Recreation Area, Eat-In Kitchen, Great Room, Master Suite, Open Floor Plan
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,739 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 532530168
- Zillow Home ID: 60222720
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4042 Smith Ranch Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 84005, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.2% greater than in Eagle Mountain, and 144.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 84005 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Eagle Mountain.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,625 sqft, 9,147 sqft lot, built in 2007
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 4032 Smith Ranch Rd Eagle Mountain, UT$190K532,208
- 4052 Smith Ranch Rd Eagle Mountain, UT$181K42.51,757
- 4041 Dillons Dr Eagle Mountain, UT$184K53.51,633
- 4029 Dillons Dr Eagle Mountain, UT$183K431,970
- 4022 Smith Ranch Rd Eagle Mountain, UT$191K432,317
- 4019 Dillons Dr Eagle Mountain, UT$167K321,084
- 4049 Dillons Dr Eagle Mountain, UT$151K21891
- 4019 Dillons Dr Eagle Mtn, UT$193K322,250
- 4009 Dillons Dr Eagle Mountain, UT$189K542,077
- 4014 Smith Ranch Rd Eagle Mountain, UT$168K321,240
- 4001 Dillons Dr Eagle Mountain, UT$172K321,839
- 4072 Smith Ranch Rd Eagle Mountain, UT$232K433,490
- Dodge St Eagle Mountain, UT$170K321,505
- 3995 Dillons Dr Eagle Mountain, UT$176K421,398
- 4006 Smith Ranch Rd Eagle Mountain, UT$166K321,140
- 4071 Dillons Dr Eagle Mountain, UT$172K321,382
- 4044 Dillons Dr Eagle Mountain, UT$170K321,328
- 4038 Dillons Dr Eagle Mountain, UT$169K321,245
- 4028 Dillons Dr Eagle Mountain, UT$188K532,225
- 4048 Dillons Dr Eagle Mountain, UT$183K42.51,678
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.