- Lot: 0.73 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 82 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,566 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $145
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2004 for $50,000
- Price/sqft: $117
- MLS #: 102448
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- # Stories \ Single Story, Construction \ Brick\Veneer, Floors \ Hardwood, Floors \ Tile, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fans, Utility Rm Type \ Room, Porch Type \ Open Patio, Roof \ Architectural Shingles, Frontage \ Other-See Remarks, Water \ County, Sewer \ County, Heating \ Heat Pump, Cooling \ Heat Pump, Floors \ Carpet, Windows \ Thermopane, Interior Features \ Insulated, Interior Features \ Blinds, Interior Features \ Fireplace, Interior Features \ Cable TV Available, Interior Features \ Garage Door Opener, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Electric Stove, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Laundry Rm Type \ Room, Laundry Rm Type \ In House, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Exterior Features \ Deed Restrictions, Exterior Features \ Security System, Porch Type \ Covered Patio, Porch Type \ Front, Porch Type \ Rear, Pool \ Community Pool, HOA Amenities \ Pool, HOA Amenities \ Trash, Parking \ 2 Cars, HOA Amenities \ Common Ground Maintenance, Parking \ Garage, Road \ Paved, Interior Features \ Wood Blinds\Shutters, HOA Amenities \ Other-See Remarks, HOA Amenities \ Outside Lighting
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,060 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 0035-010
- Zillow Home ID: 76510318
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $193-675K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Valdosta home values will decrease 2% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Valdosta Metro as a whole. Among 31601 homes, this home is 393.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 112.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31601, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% less than in Valdosta Metro, and 88.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 31601 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Valdosta Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Valdosta home values.
|4051 Quail Run Cir Valdosta, GA||$380K||3||3.5||2,751|
|4035 Quail Run Cir Valdosta, GA||$465K||3||2.5||4,132|
|3976 Kinderlou Frst Valdosta, GA||$389K||5||3||3,011|
|3970 Kinderlou Frst Valdosta, GA||$389K||--||3.5||2,920|
|3982 Kinderlou Frst Valdosta, GA||$367K||--||3||2,635|
|4065 Quail Run Cir Valdosta, GA||$490K||5||3.5||4,577|
|3964 Kinderlou Frst Valdosta, GA||$465K||5||3.5||4,203|
|3952 Kinderlou Frst Valdosta, GA||--||Studio||--||--|
|3964 Kinderlou Frst Valdosta, GA||$456K||--||3.5||4,203|
|4027 Quail Run Cir Valdosta, GA||$450K||4||3||3,550|
|3958 Kinderlou Frst Valdosta, GA||$372K||4||4||2,852|
|3975 Kinderlou Frst Valdosta, GA||$399K||4||3.5||3,100|
|3981 Kinderlou Frst Valdosta, GA||$368K||--||3||2,663|
|4019 Quail Run Cir Valdosta, GA||$381K||--||2.5||2,847|
|3975 Kinderlou Frst Valdosta, GA||$413K||--||3.5||3,181|
|3967 Kinderlou Frst Valdosta, GA||$360K||4||2.5||2,500|
|4073 Quail Run Cir Valdosta, GA||$405K||--||3||3,102|
|4011 Quail Run Cir Valdosta, GA||$878K||--||5.5||5,342|
|4077 Quail Run Cir Valdosta, GA||$359K||4||3||2,658|
|4083 Quail Run Cir Valdosta, GA||$431K||--||3||3,776|
Nearby Schools in Valdosta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!