- Lot: 4,260 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Views: 2,517 all time views
- HOA Fee: $120
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $183,750
- Last sale price/sqft: $113
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Assoc Rules/Info \ Other (See Remarks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Semi-Annually, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association Fee Incl \ Other (See Remarks), Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Stories \ 2, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Sandra Day O''Connor High School, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Master Bedroom \ Upstairs, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ Play Pool, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Owner, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,630 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 20514036
- Zillow Home ID: 7931233
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $158-190K.
Market guideZillow predicts Deer Valley home values will rise 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among Deer Valley homes, this home is valued 2.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Deer Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.8% less than in Phoenix, and 161% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Deer Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Deer Valley home values.
|4041 W Camino Vivaz Glendale, AZ||$148K||3||1||1,095|
|4047 W Camino Vivaz Glendale, AZ||$161K||--||2||1,248|
|4037 W Camino Vivaz Glendale, AZ||$159K||--||2||1,248|
|4049 W Camino Vivaz Glendale, AZ||$161K||--||2||1,248|
|4044 W Electra Ln Glendale, AZ||$167K||--||--||1,278|
|4040 W Electra Ln Glendale, AZ||$168K||--||2.75||1,431|
|4048 W Electra Ln Glendale, AZ||$160K||--||2||1,248|
|4036 W Electra Ln Glendale, AZ||$175K||--||2.75||1,581|
|4050 W Electra Ln Glendale, AZ||$164K||3||2||1,248|
|4033 W Camino Vivaz Glendale, AZ||$168K||3||2||1,431|
|4051 W Camino Vivaz Glendale, AZ||$170K||3||3||1,431|
|W Camino Vivaz Glendale, AZ||$158K||--||2||1,248|
|4044 W Camino Vivaz Glendale, AZ||$158K||--||2||1,248|
|4040 W Camino Vivaz Glendale, AZ||$157K||3||2||1,248|
|4048 W Camino Vivaz Glendale, AZ||$161K||3||2||1,248|
|4034 W Electra Ln Glendale, AZ||$158K||3||2||1,248|
|4038 W Camino Vivaz Glendale, AZ||$150K||--||2||1,083|
|4052 W Electra Ln Glendale, AZ||$169K||3||3||1,322|
|4050 W Camino Vivaz Glendale, AZ||$179K||3||2||1,600|
|4031 W Camino Vivaz Glendale, AZ||$158K||--||2||1,248|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!