- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4044 38th Ave S, Saint Petersburg, FL 337113 beds, 2 baths, 1,823 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,263 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2003 for $211,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 504 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,823 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 88
- Parcel #: 033216116690000360
- Zillow Home ID: 46968366
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4044 38th Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Broadwater market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.2% less than in Saint Petersburg, and 65.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Broadwater home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Petersburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Broadwater home values.
- 4032 38th Ave S Saint Petersburg, FL$290K--21,905
- 4068 38th Ave S Saint Petersburg, FL$213K321,510
- 3950 39th Cir S Saint Petersburg, FL$545K433,170
- 3900 41st St S St Petersburg, FL$148K321,381
- 3924 39th Cir S Saint Petersburg, FL$283K332,154
- 3900 41st St S Saint Petersburg, FL$183K--21,381
- 3801 40th Way S Saint Petersburg, FL$292K--32,316
- 3964 39th Cir S Saint Petersburg, FL$285K321,750
- 3912 39th Cir S Saint Petersburg, FL$283K--21,793
- 3978 41st St S St Petersburg, FL$338K321,951
- 3978 41st St S Saint Petersburg, FL$350K321,951
- 3863 40th Way S Saint Petersburg, FL$359K--32,689
- 3765 41st St S APT J St Petersburg, FL$98K----1,100
- 3765 41st St S APT C St Petersburg, FL$89K221,100
- 3765 41st St S APT E Saint Petersburg, FL$100K----1,280
- 3765 41st St S APT B St Petersburg, FL$98K----1,100
- 3765 41st St S APT A Saint Petersburg, FL$108K----1,280
- 3765 41st St S APT L St Petersburg, FL$85K221,100
- 3765 41st St S APT G St Petersburg, FL$98K----1,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!