4044 V St APT 3, Eureka, CA 955032 beds, 1 bath
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
Street address is:
4044 V St
Eureka, CA 95503.
Wonderful Sunny Cutten neighborhood. Cul-de-sac with no through traffic.
Easy walk to Sequoia Park, Cutten School and Murphey's Market (bus stop).
Rural setting, yet be in Eureka or at CR in minutes...
The apartment coming open is #3. It is located by itself, in a private setting towards the rear of the building, you can not see it from V Street.
Apt. has 2 separate entrances; one down a private hallway and one off a covered deck.
Windows down both sides of the building. Lots of light.
Gas heat and gas range. Insulated ceiling. Low utilities.
Kitchen has beautiful hardwood cabinetry.
Newly remodeled bathroom has tub/shower .
Plenty of closet space.
Lockable, water tight exterior shed for extra storage.
Small fenced yard has hose bib for container gardening.
Easy access to coin-op washer & dryer (on site).
Convenient lighted off street parking. No garage.
Rent is $875. Includes paid garbage/recycling. Security deposit $900. Pet deposit negotiable.
Minimum of one year lease required
Available about: 12/10/13
Super quiet neighborhood. We are looking for someone quiet.
It works well for a single, a couple, or a couple with one child.
Convenient, clean, quiet and safe environment. Quiet Dog and/or cat OK.
Note: No smoking (of any kind), No 215.
We are family owned and operated. There is no application fee.
You are welcome to drive by the property first before you see the interior .
Take Walnut into Cutten, Right on Fern Ave. , Left on V Street. Property on the right on the corner of V Street. and Sweet Lane (a private drive) at 4044 V Street.
We ask that you only view the property from V street. Apt #3 is not visible from the road. Please do not go down Sweet Lane. It's a private driveway.
Please do not disturb the tenants or trespass.
If you have driven by the property, checked out the area (and it's a great one) and are interested in seeing the interior, then please call (707) 498-3411 to schedule a showing. If you miss us, then please leave a message.
We are a "handshake" kind of business. It is necessary that we meet you in person and have you approve of the place, prior to being considered. However, if you want to start the ball rolling, then we will be happy to email you a rental application. Just email us back, or ask about it when you call.
To qualify to rent from us, there are three factors we take in to consideration:
1) Rental History (including personal recommendations-you may know one of our tenants)
2) Income verification
If you feel any of these three factors are not strong enough then we recommend a co-signer. If you do submit a co-signer along with your application then the co-signer will need to submit their credit report.
We are seeking a long term tenant who will move in, pay rent on time, take care of their living space and treat it as their own. In return, we offer excellent, prompt service and perks for continued tenancy. We are proud of our reputation and will be happy to provide OUR references to you, with names and contact information of current and/or previous tenants that have rented a home from us.
Thanks for your interest.
More Sunshine. Great schools. Rural, yet close in.
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Wall
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Off street
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- private setting
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2112736626
Neighborhood for 4044 V Street APT 3
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95503, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.8% greater than in Eureka, and 10.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95503 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Eureka.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 4064 V St # A Eureka, CA--22--
- 4030 V St Eureka, CA$271K------
- 2082 Sweet Ln Eureka, CA$248K------
- 2067 Jeffrey Ln Eureka, CA$247K------
- 4014 V St Eureka, CA$345K------
- 2084 Fern St Eureka, CA$264K42.52,025
- 2105 Forbes Ave Eureka, CA$193K321,900
- 4064 V St # B Eureka, CA$192K22--
- 2116 Forbes Ave Eureka, CA$257K32--
- 2072 Jeffrey Ln Eureka, CA$347K33--
- 4029 V St Eureka, CA$238K------
- 2074 Fern St Eureka, CA$213K------
- 4006 V St Eureka, CA$245K------
- 2080 Fern St Eureka, CA$246K------
- 2136 Forbes Ave Eureka, CA$252K321,401
- 4072 V St Eureka, CA$228K------
- 4069 V St Eureka, CA$246K------
- 2106 Fern St Eureka, CA$227K------
- 2072 Jeffrey Ln Eureka, CA$400K32.52,200
Nearby Schools in Eureka
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292