- Lot: 6,900 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Views: 1,345 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $153,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $88
- Parking: 386 sqft
- Additional Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Bath \ Garden Bath, Bedrooms \ Split Bedrooms, Building Stories \ 1 Story, Category \ Rental, Common Amenities \ Club Facilities, Common Amenities \ Club Pool, Common Amenities \ Playground, Dining \ Breakfast Room, Dining \ Living/Dining Combo, Energy Features \ Exhaust Fans, Energy Features \ Heat Pump-Air, Energy Features \ R-11 Wall, Energy Features \ R-30 Ceiling, Export Options \ Allow VOW AVM, Export Options \ Display VOW Comments, Export Options \ Publish Address, Export Options \ Publish Directions, Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks, Export Options \ Publish Square Feet, Exterior Wall \ Stucco, Interior Amenities \ Sliding Glass Dr(s), Interior Amenities \ Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Lot Description \ Regular Lot, Major Appliances \ Dishwasher, Major Appliances \ Disposer, Major Appliances \ Dryer, Major Appliances \ Range Electric, Major Appliances \ Refrigerator, Major Appliances \ Washer, Min Rental Term \ 12 Months, Misc Exterior \ Patio-Open, Parking Facilities \ 2 Car Garage, Payment Freq \ Monthly, Pool/Hot Tub \ No Pool, Publish to Internet \ Yes, Restrictions \ Approval Required, Road Surface \ Asphalt Road, Roof \ Shingle Roof, Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll, Status \ Active, Stories \ 1 Story, Style \ Ranch, Tenant Pays \ All Srvcs & Utility, Type of Cooling \ Central Cooling, Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Detached, Type of Heating \ Central Heating, Utilities \ Sewer - Public, Utilities \ Water - Public, Water Heater \ Electric Water Heatr
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,741 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 24042400557400019
- Zillow Home ID: 103080899
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $144-180K.
Market guideZillow predicts 32068 home values will increase 3.5% next year, compared to a 3.7% rise for Middleburg as a whole. Among 32068 homes, this home is valued 20.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32068, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6% less than in Middleburg, and 95.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32068 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Middleburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32068 home values.
|4050 Trail Ridge Rd Middleburg, FL||$160K||4||2||1,718|
|4042 Trail Ridge Rd Middleburg, FL||$189K||4||2||2,182|
|4041 Trail Ridge Rd Middleburg, FL||$147K||3||2||1,535|
|4054 Trail Ridge Rd Middleburg, FL||$164K||4||2||1,771|
|4038 Trail Ridge Rd Middleburg, FL||$157K||3||2||1,754|
|4065 Trail Ridge Rd Middleburg, FL||$162K||4||2||1,741|
|4065 Trail Ridge Rd Middleburg, FL||$169K||4||2||1,770|
|4045 Trail Ridge Rd Middleburg, FL||$174K||4||2||1,845|
|4049 Trail Ridge Rd Middleburg, FL||$211K||4||3||2,323|
|4058 Trail Ridge Rd Middleburg, FL||$147K||3||2||1,540|
|4034 Trail Ridge Rd Middleburg, FL||$158K||4||2||1,716|
|4053 Trail Ridge Rd Middleburg, FL||$215K||4||3||2,347|
|882 Isle Of Pines Cir Middleburg, FL||--||--||--||--|
|886 Isle Of Pines Cir Middleburg, FL||--||--||--||--|
|4057 Trail Ridge Rd Middleburg, FL||$188K||4||2||2,188|
|1011 Grackle Ct Middleburg, FL||$140K||3||2||1,718|
|4062 Trail Ridge Rd Middleburg, FL||$217K||4||3||2,500|
|4030 Trail Ridge Rd Middleburg, FL||$166K||4||2||1,845|
|878 Isle Of Pines Cir Middleburg, FL||--||--||--||--|
|1016 Grackle Ct Middleburg, FL||$170K||4||2||1,860|
Nearby Schools in Middleburg
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!