- Lot: 5,501 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $1,055,000
- Price/sqft: $1,014
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 310 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood - Partial, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 0.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 039313100
- Zillow Home ID: 15537240
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Northeast Hillsdale home values will rise 0.8% next year, compared to a 2% rise for San Mateo as a whole. Among Northeast Hillsdale homes, this home is valued 20.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 42.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northeast Hillsdale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.7% greater than in San Mateo, and 35.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast Hillsdale home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Mateo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Hillsdale home values.
|409 30th Ave San Mateo, CA||$1.16M||3||2||1,620|
|3006 Isabelle Ave San Mateo, CA||$872K||2||1||1,120|
|404 Sylvan Ave San Mateo, CA||$1.02M||3||2||1,480|
|415 30th Ave San Mateo, CA||$1.15M||3||2||1,710|
|408 Sylvan Ave San Mateo, CA||$984K||3||2||1,430|
|400 30th Ave San Mateo, CA||$855K||2||1||1,110|
|3010 Isabelle Ave San Mateo, CA||$893K||2||1||1,220|
|412 Sylvan Ave San Mateo, CA||$931K||3||2||1,370|
|404 30th Ave San Mateo, CA||$856K||2||1||1,100|
|417 30th Ave San Mateo, CA||$1.28M||3||2||2,160|
|331 30th Ave San Mateo, CA||$1.02M||2||1||1,540|
|2924 Isabelle Ave San Mateo, CA||$864K||2||2||1,300|
|416 Sylvan Ave San Mateo, CA||$870K||2||1||1,110|
|408 30th Ave San Mateo, CA||$1.84M||3||2||1,770|
|330 30th Ave San Mateo, CA||$1.44M||4||4||2,480|
|3009 Isabelle Ave San Mateo, CA||$1.04M||2||1||1,470|
|421 30th Ave San Mateo, CA||$1.14M||3||2||1,600|
|327 30th Ave San Mateo, CA||$1.09M||3||2||1,630|
|420 Sylvan Ave San Mateo, CA||$830K||2||1||1,020|
|401 Terrace Way San Mateo, CA||$1.16M||4||3||1,720|
Nearby Schools in San Mateo
Hillsdale High (assigned)9-120.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!