- Lot: 0.61 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2014 for $163,000
- Price/sqft: $56
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Concrete
- Parking: Off street, On street, 8 spaces
- Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Basement Type \ Concrete Floor, Basement Type \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Energy Features \ Thermalpane Windows, Entry Description \ Individual Private, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior Condition \ Updated, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Fuel Type \ Oil, Furnace Type \ Individual Unit(S), Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Included In Monthly Rent \ Building Maintenance, Included In Monthly Rent \ Grounds Maintenance, Included In Monthly Rent \ Snow Removal, Included In Monthly Rent \ Trash Removal, Interior Condition \ Updated, Laundry Room Access \ All Units With Hook-Ups, Laundry Room Access \ Basement Hook-Up, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Open, Parking Type Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Storage Access \ Shared Storage, Style \ 2sides - Unit is Side By Side, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,891 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:04M B:0110 L:0036
- Zillow Home ID: 58117112
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will rise 0.2% next year. Among 06354 homes, this home is valued 17.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 48.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06354, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.2% lower than in Moosup, and 95% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06354 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Moosup.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 117 Lake St4 beds, 1 baths
1,402 sqft, 47,916 sqft lot, built in 1900
|395 N Main St Moosup, CT||$132K||--||--||--|
|415 N Main St Moosup, CT||$139K||5||1.5||1,505|
|1 Victoria Dr Moosup, CT||$145K||3||2||1,666|
|19 Victoria Dr Moosup, CT||$119K||3||1||1,040|
|408 N Main St Moosup, CT||$144K||4||2.5||1,739|
|7 Victoria St Griswold, CT||$128K||3||1||1,092|
|400-402 N Main St Plainfield, CT||$124K||3||2||1,512|
|414-416 N Main St Plainfield, CT||$131K||5||2||1,568|
|425-427 N Main St Plainfield, CT||$166K||6||2.5||2,471|
|21 Victoria Dr Moosup, CT||$117K||3||1||1,040|
|Victoria Dr Moosup, CT||$117K||3||1||1,040|
|392-394 N Main St Plainfield, CT||$135K||4||2||1,950|
|426 N Main St Moosup, CT||$147K||3||1.5||2,016|
|381-383 N Main St Plainfield, CT||$151K||5||2||2,428|
|433-435 N Main St Plainfield, CT||$159K||6||2||2,016|
|384 N Main St Moosup, CT||$129K||4||1||1,674|
|23 Victoria St Griswold, CT||$116K||3||1||912|
|432-434 N Main St Plainfield, CT||$145K||4||2||1,690|
|23 Victoria Dr Moosup, CT||$96K||2||1||816|
|10 Victoria Dr Moosup, CT||$133K||3||1||1,344|
Nearby Schools in Moosup
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!