- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
405 Cedarhurst Rd, Greenville, NC 278344 beds, 3 baths, 2,436 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $195,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,436 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 94
- Parcel #: 041033
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 51443401
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 405 Cedarhurst Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27834, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 107.7% higher than in Greenville, and 291.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27834 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27834 home values.
- 403 Cedarhurst Rd Greenville, NC$197K322,013
- 407 Cedarhurst Rd Greenville, NC$194K322,027
- 3703 Walnut Dr Greenville, NC$208K32.52,373
- 402 Cedarhurst Rd Greenville, NC$164K32.51,727
- 402 Kempton Dr Greenville, NC$254K42.52,640
- 400 Cedarhurst Rd Greenville, NC$227K333,115
- 404 Kempton Dr Greenville, NC$255K42.52,820
- 404 Cedarhurst Rd Greenville, NC$197K42.52,188
- 400 Kempton Dr Greenville, NC$215K322,100
- 401 Cedarhurst Rd Greenville, NC$290K54.53,550
- 3705 Walnut Dr Greenville, NC$236K432,804
- 406 Kempton Dr Greenville, NC$253K42.52,587
- 210 S Baywood Ln Greenville, NC$161K32.51,827
- 500 Cedarhurst Rd Greenville, NC$182K332,132
- 3700 Walnut Dr Greenville, NC$200K32.52,251
- 332 Cedarhurst Rd Greenville, NC$189K422,002
- 3702 Walnut Dr Greenville, NC$237K42.52,713
- 3707 Walnut Dr Greenville, NC$215K42.52,454
- 408 Kempton Dr Greenville, NC$240K32.52,340
- 208 S Baywood Ln Greenville, NC$147K321,602
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.