- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Views: 620 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $181,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $69
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 360 sqft
- Amenities: Boat Storage
- Amenities: Cable TV Available
- Amenities: Club House
- Amenities: Neighborhood Pool
- Amenities: Play Park
- Amenities: Trash Pickup
- Cooling: Central
- Exterior: Vinyl Siding
- Floors: Laminate
- Floors: Vinyl
- Floors: Wall to Wall Carpet
- Foundation: Slab
- FP Desc/Location: Great Room
- FP Desc/Location: One
- Garage/Parking: 2 Car Garage
- Heat: Heat Pump
- Lot Description: Level
- Master Bedroom: Ceiling Fan
- Master Bedroom: Upstairs
- Master Bedroom: Walk-In Closets
- Misc Exterior: Fence - Private
- Misc Exterior: Patio
- Misc Exterior: Porch - Full Front
- Misc Exterior: Porch - Screened
- Misc Interior: Ceiling - Smooth
- Misc Interior: Kitchen Island
- Misc Interior: Walk-In Closets
- New Owned: Pre-Owned
- SF Detached Style: Traditional
- Stories: 2 Stories
- Sub-Type: Single Family Detached
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 2,628 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 1620901030
- Zillow Home ID: 92559296
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $177-217K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29461, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Moncks Corner, and 1% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29461 home values.
Nearby Schools in Moncks Corner
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!