- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
405 Curie Dr, San Jose, CA 951233 beds, 2 baths, 1,453 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $530,000
- Price/sqft: $365
- Parking: 456 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,453 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 68946084
- Zillow Home ID: 19823700
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 405 Curie Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Santa Teresa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.2% greater than in San Jose, and 62.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Santa Teresa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Santa Teresa home values.
- 407 Curie Dr San Jose, CA$740K32.52,015
- 6405 Felder Dr San Jose, CA$631K321,203
- 6403 Felder Dr San Jose, CA$607K31.51,120
- 409 Curie Dr San Jose, CA$739K421,892
- 401 Curie Dr San Jose, CA$551K21962
- 408 Curie Dr San Jose, CA$803K42.52,256
- 406 Curie Dr San Jose, CA$737K421,826
- 6401 Felder Dr San Jose, CA$712K321,903
- Felder Dr San Jose, CA$713K421,820
- 6384 Woosley Dr San Jose, CA$642K421,475
- 404 Curie Dr San Jose, CA$804K42.52,256
- 411 Curie Dr San Jose, CA$653K421,412
- 6378 Woosley Dr San Jose, CA$673K321,617
- 399 Curie Dr San Jose, CA$616K321,143
- 6397 Felder Dr San Jose, CA$695K421,475
- 6414 Bevil Ct San Jose, CA$712K421,826
- 402 Curie Dr San Jose, CA$689K421,868
- 410 Curie Dr San Jose, CA$828K42.52,256
- 6370 Woosley Dr San Jose, CA$773K322,005
- 6404 Felder Dr San Jose, CA$602K31.51,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.