- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
405 Hibiscus Way, San Rafael, CA 949033 beds, 2 baths, 1,551 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other, Radiant
- Last sold: May 2010 for $660,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,551 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 17812407
- Zillow Home ID: 19301723
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 405 Hibiscus Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94903, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.3% less than in San Rafael, and 88.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 94903 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Rafael.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94903 home values.
- 415 Hibiscus Way San Rafael, CA$697K321,210
- 400 Hickory Ln San Rafael, CA$738K321,568
- 395 Hibiscus Way San Rafael, CA$683K321,411
- 404 Hickory Ln San Rafael, CA$718K321,411
- 396 Hickory Ln San Rafael, CA$796K321,743
- 410 Hibiscus Way San Rafael, CA$805K421
- 422 Hibiscus Way San Rafael, CA$713K321,472
- 427 Hibiscus Way San Rafael, CA$715K321,472
- 408 Hickory Ln San Rafael, CA$742K421,568
- 396 Hibiscus Way San Rafael, CA$642K321,219
- 391 Hibiscus Way San Rafael, CA$605K321,336
- 388 Hickory Ln San Rafael, CA$671K321,336
- 434 Hibiscus Way San Rafael, CA$717K321,472
- 390 Hibiscus Way San Rafael, CA$753K421,947
- 405 Holly Dr San Rafael, CA$773K321,923
- 439 Hibiscus Way San Rafael, CA$675K321,219
- 412 Hickory Ln San Rafael, CA$736K321,613
- 415 Holly Dr San Rafael, CA$759K422,052
- 401 Hickory Ln San Rafael, CA$751K321,872
- 380 Hickory Ln San Rafael, CA$755K321,736
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.