405 Houston St, Greenville, SC 296014 beds, 2 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,453 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $156,000
- Flooring: Carpet
- Air Conditioning, Balcony/Patio, Dishwasher, Electric Range, Gas Range, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Hk-up
- Room count: 7
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Lot depth: 149
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0093000200700
- Zillow Home ID: 10991338
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 405 Houston Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29601 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 27.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.1% lower than in Greenville, and 24% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 29601 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29601 home values.
- 409 Houston St Greenville, SC$127K222,464
- 409 Houston St Greenville, SC$130K322,200
- 401 Houston St Greenville, SC$132K322,099
- 107 Watts Ave Greenville, SC$82K311,300
- 106 Rose Ave Greenville, SC$80K321,169
- 501 Houston St Greenville, SC$117K321,434
- 404 Houston St Greenville, SC--------
- 109 Watts Ave Greenville, SC$76K311,464
- 108 Rose Ave Greenville, SC$74K311,500
- 1001 S Church St UNIT 108 Greenville, SC$146K--2988
- 1001 S Church St UNIT 402 Greenville, SC$123K--1650
- 1001 S Church St UNIT 503 Greenville, SC$180K221,200
- 106 Watts Ave Greenville, SC$73K211,131
- 505 Houston St Greenville, SC$181K643,000
- 1001 S Church St UNIT 609 Greenville, SC$119K32.5--
- 111 Watts Ave Greenville, SC$70K311,292
- 1001 S Church St UNIT 407 Greenville, SC$221K--2.51,326
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.