405 Kambach St, Pittsburgh, PA 152113 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
with front porch, stone accents, James Hardie siding, hardwood flooring, patio, and deck.
1750 square feet of space with off-street parking.
- Lot: 2,125 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 5 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $9,500
- Price/sqft: $5
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Wood products
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,750 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0004M00066000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11516454
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 405 Kambach Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mount Washington market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 22.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 92.3% greater than in Pittsburgh, and 11.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mount Washington home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mount Washington home values.
- 407 Kambach St Pittsburgh, PA$53K321,783
- 403 Kambach St Pittsburgh, PA$56K512,048
- 409 Kambach St Pittsburgh, PA$58K41.51,848
- 9 Judicial St Pittsburgh, PA$73K932,496
- 401 Kambach St Pittsburgh, PA$90K322,368
- 411 Kambach St Pittsburgh, PA$51K511,740
- 413 Kambach St Pittsburgh, PA$52K311,914
- 406 Bailey Ave Pittsburgh, PA$182K532,200
- 404 Bailey Ave Pittsburgh, PA$163K32.52,363
- 404 Kambach St Pittsburgh, PA$101K322,187
- 408 Bailey Ave Pittsburgh, PA$147K312,217
- 402 Bailey Ave Pittsburgh, PA$72K312,172
- 406 Kambach St Pittsburgh, PA$47K311,637
- 402 Kambach St Pittsburgh, PA$52K321,782
- 408 Kambach St Pittsburgh, PA$90K321,674
- 415 Kambach St Pittsburgh, PA$50K31.51,615
- 410 Bailey Ave Pittsburgh, PA$230K22.52,130
- 400 Kambach St Pittsburgh, PA$88K321,841
- 400 Bailey Ave Pittsburgh, PA$97K322,490
- 410 Kambach St Pittsburgh, PA$48K311,620
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!