405 Leonard Ave, Las Vegas, NV 891064 beds, 1,858 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $140,000
- Parking: 1 space
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,858 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 13922410065
- Zillow Home ID: 7001516
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 405 Leonard Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Las Vegas market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 96.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.1% greater than in Las Vegas, and 138.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Las Vegas home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Las Vegas home values.
- 409 Leonard Ave Las Vegas, NV$65K311,064
- 401 Leonard Ave Las Vegas, NV$65K311,064
- 413 Leonard Ave Las Vegas, NV$70K421,008
- 404 Leonard Ave Las Vegas, NV$74K311,064
- 408 Leonard Ave Las Vegas, NV$76K421,262
- 400 Leonard Ave Las Vegas, NV$65K311,008
- 417 Leonard Ave Las Vegas, NV$70K311,344
- 412 Leonard Ave Las Vegas, NV$74K511,344
- 405 Freeman Ave Las Vegas, NV$75K311,344
- 416 Leonard Ave Las Vegas, NV$75K421,316
- 401 Freeman Ave Las Vegas, NV$69K311,008
- 409 Freeman Ave Las Vegas, NV$71K311,008
- 421 Leonard Ave Las Vegas, NV$65K311,064
- 413 Freeman Ave Las Vegas, NV$66K3--1,008
- 420 Leonard Ave Las Vegas, NV$68K311,008
- 408 Harrison Ave Las Vegas, NV$197K322,700
- 417 Freeman Ave Las Vegas, NV$65K311,064
- 501 Leonard Ave Las Vegas, NV$91K421,891
- 416 Harrison Ave Las Vegas, NV$81K21730
- 500 Leonard Ave Las Vegas, NV$85K521,772
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.