405 Live Oak Ave, Pensacola, FL 325072 beds, 1 bath, 1,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $45,000
- Price/sqft: $45
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, 1 space, 312 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 512S307051000003
- Zillow Home ID: 44678231
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 405 Live Oak Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32507 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 49.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.8% less than in Pensacola, and 67.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32507 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32507 home values.
- 407 Live Oak Ave Pensacola, FL$116K--21,620
- 400 Live Oak Ave Pensacola, FL--------
- Hallock St Pensacola, FL--------
- 410 E Winthrop Ave Pensacola, FL$106K--21,315
- Winthrop Ave Pensacola, FL--------
- 406 E Winthrop Ave Pensacola, FL$216K----2,400
- 202 Cartwright St Pensacola, FL$103K--1.51,654
- 409 E Winthrop Ave Pensacola, FL$166K22.52,157
- 505 E Winthrop Ave Pensacola, FL$116K--1.52,000
- 407 E Winthrop Ave Pensacola, FL$66K--21,721
- 201 Dwight Ave Pensacola, FL$84K--21,134
- 405 E Winthrop Ave Pensacola, FL$76K31.51,308
- 298 Cartwright St Pensacola, FL$54K311,300
- 322 E Winthrop Ave Pensacola, FL$59K--11,566
- 202 Hallock St Pensacola, FL$64K--11,765
- 200 Dwight Ave Pensacola, FL$52K--11,496
- 206 Cartwright St Pensacola, FL$179K--32,371
- 508 E Palmetto Ave Pensacola, FL$56K--21,050
- 406 E Palmetto Ave Pensacola, FL$69K321,897
- 202 Dwight Ave Pensacola, FL$37K--1943
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.