This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Remodeled interior within the last 3 years: new crown moulding, new carpet, new hardware, new ceiling fans, new doors, new paint, new trim, new tile, new backsplash in kitchen, new cabinets, new countertops, new sink, new appliances, new light fixtures, etc.
- Double-pane/storm windows
- New roof, gutters, and storm door
- French doors opening to a cozy deck with canopy
- Steel carport
- Steel storage shed in backyard
- Energy-saving capacitor installed (save up to 20% on your electric bill each month!)
- Large, low-maintenance vegetable garden and separate herb garden (great in this economy!)
- Fruit trees (peach and mulberry)
Great, Convenient Location:
- Close to Cameron University, Tomlinson Middle School, and John Adams Elementary School
- Right down the street from Comanche County Memorial Hospital
- Less than 1 mile from Wal Mart/Sam's Club Shopping Center
- Less than 1 mile from the Health Food Center/Atlanta Bread/Ross/Hobby Lobby Shopping Center
Give us a call or text to come check it out: (405)872-6855
**Please have your credit checked and approved for a loan before coming to look at the house - thank-you!**
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Views: 313 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2009 for $72,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Carport, On street, 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 0026216
- Zillow Home ID: 49473067
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $53-85K.
Market guideZillow predicts Oklahoma home values will increase 2.4% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|307 NW 31st St Lawton, OK||$61K||3||1||1,034|
|305 NW 31st St Lawton, OK||$62K||3||1||880|
|303 NW 31st St Lawton, OK||$73K||2||2||1,596|
|308 NW 31st St Lawton, OK||$63K||2||1||857|
|306 NW 31st St Lawton, OK||$63K||2||1||814|
|401 NW 31st St Lawton, OK||$67K||3||1.5||1,122|
|304 NW 31st St Lawton, OK||$63K||3||1||858|
|2918 NW Bell Ave Lawton, OK||$70K||3||1.5||1,334|
|402 NW 31st St Lawton, OK||$68K||3||1||1,152|
|301 NW 31st St Lawton, OK||$72K||2||1||1,560|
|403 NW 31st St Lawton, OK||$66K||3||2||1,100|
|302 NW 31st St Lawton, OK||$75K||3||1||1,300|
|NW 31st St Lawton, OK||$69K||3||1||858|
|404 NW 31st St Lawton, OK||$69K||3||2||1,300|
|2911 NW Arlington Ave Lawton, OK||$68K||3||1||1,210|
|2945 NW Euclid Ave Lawton, OK||$71K||3||--||1,281|
|405 NW 31st St Lawton, OK||$66K||3||1||1,400|
|2916 NW Bell Ave Lawton, OK||$60K||2||1||918|
|406 NW 31st St Lawton, OK||$80K||3||1.5||1,752|
|2943 NW Euclid Ave Lawton, OK||$62K||2||1||868|
Nearby Schools in Lawton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!