405 S 302nd St, Federal Way, WA 980033 beds, 2 baths, 1,670 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,744 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $150
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 290 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,670 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 0643000210
- Zillow Home ID: 48682183
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 405 S 302nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98003, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.2% higher than in Federal Way, and 181% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98003 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Federal Way.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98003 home values.
- 4 beds, 1.5 baths
2,320 sqft, 12,196 sqft lot, built in 1961
- 4 beds, 1.5 baths
- 30216 4th Ave S Federal Way, WA$218K31.51,330
- 413 S 302nd St Federal Way, WA$219K41.51,720
- 30222 4th Ave S Federal Way, WA$239K31.51,680
- 404 S 302nd St Federal Way, WA$258K41.52,010
- 358 S 302nd Pl Federal Way, WA$318K42.52,460
- 412 S 302nd St Federal Way, WA$219K31.51,200
- 30213 5th Ave S Federal Way, WA$263K42.52,240
- 421 S 302nd St Federal Way, WA$224K41.751,780
- 357 S 302nd Pl Federal Way, WA$282K32.52,160
- 30230 4th Ave S Federal Way, WA$222K31.51,070
- 30221 5th Ave S Federal Way, WA$221K41.51,540
- 420 S 302nd St Federal Way, WA$220K31.51,640
- 30225 5th Ave S Federal Way, WA$308K42.252,500
- 352 S 302nd Pl Federal Way, WA$314K42.52,310
- 343 S 302nd Pl Federal Way, WA$290K32.52,190
- 30238 4th Ave S Federal Way, WA$215K311,200
- 30236 3rd Ct S Federal Way, WA$306K42.52,390
- 30112 4th Ave S Federal Way, WA$288K321,900
- 428 S 302nd St Federal Way, WA$291K51.752,460
- 346 S 302nd Pl Federal Way, WA$322K42.52,670
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!