- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
405 Stonecroft Dr SE, Lenoir, NC 286455 beds, 4 baths, 5,895 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $16,000
- Price/sqft: $3
- Parking: 729 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,895 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Parcel #: 09 53 1 3
- Zillow Home ID: 70087294
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 405 Stonecroft Drive Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28645 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 33% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.1% higher than in Hickory Metro, and 22.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28645 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hickory Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28645 home values.
- 401 Stonecroft Dr SE Lenoir, NC$334K433,535
- 410 Stonecroft Dr SE Lenoir, NC$260K533,533
- 407 Stonecroft Dr SE Lenoir, NC$423K434,581
- 416 Tremont Park Dr SE Lenoir, NC$254K444,560
- 410 Stonecroft Dr SE Lenoir, NC$242K533,533
- Tremont Park Dr SE Lenoir, NC--------
- 412 Stonecroft Dr SE Lenoir, NC$248K323,342
- 508 Tremont Park Dr SE Lenoir, NC$138K322,991
- 409 Stonecroft Dr SE Lenoir, NC$408K32.53,956
- 430 Tremont Crk Lenoir, NC$206K432,004
- 414 Stonecroft Dr SE Lenoir, NC$288K432,721
- 416 Stonecroft Dr SE Lenoir, NC$267K432,217
- Hibriten Dr NC--------
- 424 Tremont Park Cir SE Lenoir, NC$232K42.52,499
- 237 Linkside Ct SE Lenoir, NC$125K321,831
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292