- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 82 days on Zillow
- Views: 346 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $1,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- MLS #: 101441
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- # Stories \ Single Story, Water \ City, Sewer \ City Sewer, Floors \ Hardwood, Floors \ Tile, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fans, Exterior Features \ Termite Bonded, Property Type \ House, Heating \ Heat Pump, Cooling \ Heat Pump, Floors \ Carpet, Windows \ Thermopane, Interior Features \ Blinds, Interior Features \ Fireplace, Interior Features \ Cable TV Available, Interior Features \ Garage Door Opener, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Electric Stove, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Laundry Rm Type \ In House, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Floors \ Concrete Slab, Porch Type \ Front, Porch Type \ Rear, Parking \ 2 Cars, Parking \ Garage, Road \ Paved, Construction \ Concrete Siding
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Foundation type: Concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,830 sqft
- Parcel #: 0046A-012
- Zillow Home ID: 76510709
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $64-157K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 31632 home values will decrease 1.6% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for Hahira as a whole. Among 31632 homes, this home is 5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 4.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31632, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 178.6% higher than in Hahira, and 62.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31632 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hahira.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31632 home values.
|208 N Newsom St Hahira, GA||$73K||--||1.5||1,300|
|213 Sparks St Hahira, GA||$57K||--||1||616|
|407 W Stanfill St Hahira, GA||$88K||--||1.5||1,749|
|402 E Stanfill St Hahira, GA||$77K||--||1||1,400|
|204 N Newsom St Hahira, GA||$66K||--||1||950|
|205 N Hall St Hahira, GA||--||--||--||--|
|208 N Hall St Hahira, GA||$59K||--||1||1,038|
|201 N Hall St Hahira, GA||$61K||3||2||1,200|
|109 N Hall St Hahira, GA||$82K||--||1||1,674|
|108 Hall St Hahira, GA||$58K||--||1||800|
|207 N Hall St Hahira, GA||$58K||--||1||616|
|107 Sparks St Hahira, GA||$58K||--||1||770|
|307 E Lawson St Hahira, GA||$142K||--||2||2,860|
|104 N Hall St Hahira, GA||$59K||--||1||920|
|893 Water Cress Way Hahira, GA||$113K||3||2||1,548|
|550 W Stanfill St LOT A6 Hahira, GA||$86K||3||2||1,792|
|326 W Main St Hahira, GA||$127K||--||2||2,672|
|404 N Lowndes St Hahira, GA||$140K||--||2||1,537|
|306 W Main St Hahira, GA||$100K||--||2||1,406|
|408 W Park St Hahira, GA||$95K||--||1||1,592|
Nearby Schools in Hahira
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!