405 Wapping Ct, Greenville, NC 278583 beds, 2 baths, 1,917 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A little about the home. . . It is 3 bedrooms with 2 baths, hardwood floors in common areas, carpet in bedrooms. There is a laundry room, a very nice kitchen with new stainless steel appliances, a fireplace, and a man cave upstairs. I am not sure how you feel about sports or movies, but I have a very nice setup upstairs for just those things (leather furniture, huge TV, etc.). The house is on the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. It is a new neighborhood, so my house is the only one built on my road so far. I believe a few lots down they are planning on building something soon. Not sure. It has a 2 car garage, but Jordan and I park there. However, the cul-de-sac and huge and there is plenty of parking space in front of the house.
I have two little dogs and my roommate has a black lab. His dog stays in his room or outside (because yard is fenced). My two have the roam of the place because there is a doggy door to go outside and do their 'business'. They will not go into your room, however, because I have placed a gate up so they can't get down the hallway. Because of the 3 we already have, I can't allow any more animals. The house is large, but I can't deal with a zoo! The entire house is furnished except for your room. You would have to bring your own stuff. I have plenty of pots, pans, cups, plates, etc. for everyone. So literally you just need your room stuff.
We do go out from time to time, but we do not have parties in the house. (get togethers are okay for football games and such, but no beer pong on the brand new hardwoods!!) The biggest thing I ask of whoever moves into that room is to be respectful of my house and my things, pay rent on time, and clean up after yourself. Other than that, we are fun, quiet, and easy to get along with.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please email me at chandlera07 (at) gmail (dot) com. (weird so I can avoid spam!!) and let me know. Please put Arbor Hills in the subject line so I will know you are not spam. If you would like, call me or text me at 9one0-two2nine-9four5four anytime after 5pm. (Again, sorry for the wierd phone number but all I get is spam unless I do that!!) We could schedule a meeting or something and you can see the house!
And please no one from out of the country respond. I will not accept checks from uncles or Daddys. Even if you are not spam, it would be crazy to let someone move in that I have never even met. So, I am sorry, I can not help you...
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $177,000
- Price/sqft: $92
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,917 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 079775
- Zillow Home ID: 102103644
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 405 Wapping Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27858 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 103.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 320.9% higher than in Pitt, and 440.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27858 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pitt.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27858 home values.
- 413 Wapping Ct Greenville, NC$150K--2.51,968
- 409 Wapping Ct Greenville, NC$134K332,161
- 401 Wapping Ct Greenville, NC--321,794
- 404 Wapping Ct Greenville, NC--321,460
- 400 Wapping Ct Greenville, NC--432,162
- 406 Plateau Dr Greenville, NC$153K321,652
- 404 Plateau Dr Greenville, NC$138K321,413
- 404 Knoll Cir Greenville, NC--------
- 408 Plateau Dr Greenville, NC$155K321,670
- 600 Rockland Dr Greenville, NC$126K321,910
- 412 Knoll Cir Greenville, NC$168K--2.51,969
- 612 Rockland Dr Greenville, NC--321,910
- 402 Plateau Dr Greenville, NC$145K32.51,600
- 601 Rockland Dr Greenville, NC$136K--2.51,458
- 501 Plateau Dr Greenville, NC$148K321,822
- 416 Knoll Cir Greenville, NC--321,910
- 604 Rockland Dr Greenville, NC$139K321,460
- 400 Plateau Dr Greenville, NC$123K321,461
- 513 Rockland Dr Greenville, NC$171K--2.51,968
- 517 Rockland Dr Greenville, NC$115K--21,900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!