- Lot: 0.57 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- 118 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,347 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2002 for $74,500
- Price/sqft: $80
- MLS #: 117436
- Keller Williams - Keller Williams R...
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Range/Oven Electric, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer &/or Dryer, Attic \ Other-See Remarks, BasementAndFoundation \ Crawl Space, Construction \ Siding-Vinyl, Cooling \ Central, DiningAndLiving \ Breakfast Nook, Disclosures \ Flood Plain, ExteriorFeatures \ Above ground pool, ExteriorFeatures \ Storage Building, Fencing \ Partial, Fencing \ Wood, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Vinyl, GarageAndCarport \ None-Carport, GarageAndCarport \ None-Garage, HeatingFuel \ Electric, HeatingSystem \ Heat Pump, HoaAmenities \ None, InteriorFeatures \ Ceiling Fans, InteriorFeatures \ Master Bedrm 1st Floor, InteriorFeatures \ Smoke Alarm, InteriorFeatures \ Washer &/or Dryer Hook Up, MiscSearch1 \ Bedroom 1st Floor, MiscSearch2 \ .5-1 Acres, MiscSearch2 \ USDA eligible, Porch \ Concrete, Porch \ Deck, Porch \ Front, Property Type \ Single Family, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Style \ Traditional, Type \ Site Built, WaterAndSewer \ Community Water System, WaterAndSewer \ Septic Tank, WindowsAndDoors \ Storm Doors
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 988 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 050813
- Zillow Home ID: 51451686
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $37-109K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 27834 home values will increase 0.8% next year, compared to a 1.8% increase for Pitt as a whole. Among 27834 homes, this home is 2.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 29% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27834, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 118.9% greater than in Pitt, and 198.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27834 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pitt.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27834 home values.
|4050 Nc 33 W Greenville, NC||$64K||3||2||988|
|4044 Nc 33 W NC||$64K||2||1||988|
|Nc 33 W NC||$54K||--||0.5||--|
|4053 Nc 33 W NC||$51K||--||0.5||--|
|4036 Nc Highway 33 W Greenville, NC||$95K||2||1||1,719|
|4031 Nc Highway 33 W Greenville, NC||$71K||3||2.5||1,465|
|2220 Eagle Ridge Dr Greenville, NC||$52K||3||2||1,344|
|4020 Nc Highway 33 W Greenville, NC||$78K||3||1||2,328|
|4021 Nc Highway 33 W Greenville, NC||$56K||3||2||1,620|
|2230 Eagle Ridge Dr Greenville, NC||$48K||3||2||1,152|
|2221 Eagle Ridge Dr Greenville, NC||$51K||3||2||1,512|
|2229 Eagle Ridge Dr Greenville, NC||$45K||--||2||1,064|
|2232 Eagle Ridge Dr Greenville, NC||$54K||3||2||1,512|
|4012 Nc Highway 33 W Greenville, NC||$49K||3||1||900|
|4112 Nc Highway 33 W Greenville, NC||--||--||--||--|
|2233 Eagle Ridge Dr Greenville, NC||$72K||4||2||2,148|
|2234 Eagle Ridge Dr Greenville, NC||$55K||3||2||1,568|
|2235 Eagle Ridge Dr Greenville, NC||$60K||--||2||1,848|
|4099 Nc Highway 33 W Greenville, NC||$74K||4||2||1,716|
|4002 Nc Highway 33 W Greenville, NC||$56K||3||2||1,440|
Nearby Schools in Pitt
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!