4050 S Bloomington Trail Rd, Scottsburg, IN 471704 beds, 4 baths, 4,053 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
The interior of the home features all granite tops, custom cabinets and oil rubbed bronzed fixtures throughout the house! This home is very up-to-date and is move-in ready. The rooms are spacious, the master bathroom is unbelievable, and the master bathroom walk-in closet space is a dream. This home is paradise for those not looking to live in the city. Come see for yourself! Over 5 miles walking trails, motorcycle, & atv trails. Contact email@example.com to set up an appointment to see the property or with any questions. We are motivated to sell, so we are eager to show you your next home.
Kitchen: All Granite countertops. All Stainless Steel Kitchen-Aid appliances. Induction top range. ALL ELECTRIC. Deep porcelain farmhouse style double sink. Sarsaparilla colored cabinets.All bronze drawer pulls and fixtures. Pendant style lights over the island seating. Outside access to lake-side deck. Blinds inside windows of door. Additional office desk off the kitchen with matching cabinets and granite desk top. Keeping Room:
Floor to Ceiling Stone Fireplace with Electric fireplace unit (settings include heat output). Mounted TV on the Fireplace (stays). Access to lake-side deck.
Half-Bathroom: Located off the kitchen. White cabinets, bronze fixtures, granite tops.
Mudroom: Pepper red cabinets, utility sink, granite tops, built in seating & coat rack, access to front porch & garage. Laundry Room: Pepper red cabinets, lot?s of storage & cabinet space! Granite tops, tile floor.
Great Room: Lakeside window views, hardwood flooring, cathedral ceilings, 2 ceiling fans, can lights. Office: Black cabinets, plenty of storage and shelf space, granite tops, french doors, wood floor. Master Bedroom: White built-in fireplace with electric insert (settings include heat output). Mounted TV above fireplace (staying). Carpet, beautiful ceiling fan, crown molding, lake door access. Master Bathroom: Heated tile flooring, heated towel rack, two separate sinks, oil rubbed bronze fixtures, spa bathtub, large shower with dual heads (one custom bronze shower spa with many options). 2 walk in carpeted closets, mounted flat screen tv, window seat, linen closet, separated lavatory. Bedroom 2: Carpeted, deep closet, ceiling fan, windows with lake view. Full Bathroom: Large Jack-n-Jill style bathroom between bedrooms 2 & 3. Granite tops, standard tub & shower. Beautiful custom cabinets. Bedroom 3: Carpeted, deep closet, ceiling fan, windows with lake view. Bedroom 4: (Upstairs). Carpeted, ceiling fan, beautiful view of the woods, walk in closet, separate heating / cooling, full bathroom with granite tops, tile floor, tub & shower. General Home Information: Septic, 2 xtra large water heaters, Jackson County Electric, white trim throughout home, beautiful stone complements cedar sided home, large back deck facing lake, new landscaping, 2 car attached garage with carriage style doors, lake, 20 + acres of woods, large crawl space, 2 car detached (60x30) garage with shop bay and full living quarters. Cedar columns & stone match house.
- Lot: 25.09 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- 118 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Geothermal
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Price/sqft: $133
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 4 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- lake view, wooded view
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Wood, Wood products
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,053 sqft
- Heating: None
- Zillow Home ID: 2134735983
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4050 S Bloomington Trail Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 47170, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 322.2% higher than in Scott, and 27.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 47170 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Scott.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 4045 S Bloomington Trail Rd Scottsburg, IN$140K------
- 4120 S Bloomington Trail Rd Scottsburg, IN$255K542,130
- 3950 S Bloomington Trail Rd Scottsburg, IN$143K321,400
- 4535 S Bloomington Trail Rd Scottsburg, IN$100K31.51,120
- 3812 S Big Ox Rd Scottsburg, IN$90K211,051
- 3631 S Big Ox Rd Scottsburg, IN$95K311,120
- 3605 E Cheryl Ln Scottsburg, IN$117K------
- 4109 S Taylor Rd Scottsburg, IN$135K31.52,160
- 3126 S Bloomington Trail Rd Scottsburg, IN$127K422,096
- 4180 S Ray Rd Underwood, IN--------
- 4353 S Ray Rd Underwood, IN$62K------
- 2618 W Ox Rd Underwood, IN$67K------
- 3514 W Leota Rd Scottsburg, IN$217K423,160
- 3446 W Leota Rd Scottsburg, IN$205K22.52,208
- 3480 W Leota Rd Scottsburg, IN$85K------
- 3338 W Leota Rd Scottsburg, IN$84K------
- 3111 S Big Ox Rd Scottsburg, IN$83K------
- 3127 W Leota Rd Scottsburg, IN$208K421,703
- 78 S Bloomington Trail Rd Scottsburg, IN--Studio----